Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] (2094 Views)

Call To Bar 2020 In The Name Of Freedom Of Religion (photos) / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" / >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by HitlerGaddafi: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
This has to go down as one of the best post ever on this forum

See screenshot below

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by HitlerGaddafi: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Others I found Interesting
Questions For God
Did you really make Eve from one of Adam’s ribs? Why didn’t you make her from dust just like Adam? And, why do men and women have the same number of ribs if you stole one from Adam to make Eve?

Why do you make your followers suffer so much? Why do they die at the hands of other religions? Can’t you put a stop to this? You’re omnipotent, right? Can you ‘show us your stuff’? Why do you let all those Church buses crash? Why do you let all your religious followers die in plane crashes, terrorist attacks, car accidents, famines, floods, hurricanes, tornados, etc.? Is this part of ‘Your Plan’? If you needed more Angels or something, why didn’t you just create more Angels? Why do you cause so much pain down here? Are you sadistic?

Why are their so many conflicting religions? Did you make man so screwed up that he cannot hear the ‘true’ word of God… yours? Every religion that exists today and every one that has existed throughout history has professed that THEIRS is the only true religion. Did you come to Earth as Zeus once? Did you make all these religions because you thought certain societies could only understand certain concepts? What about the Jews? The Muslims? The Baptists? The New Adventists? The Mormons, Hindus, Incas, Mayans, Protestants, Apaches, Buddhists, Methodists, Gideons, Greeks, Quakers? The Catholics (American, European, South American, etc.)? Were you just looking for some diversity or is it just a childish game to see who will follow the ‘right’ religion? Which is the ‘right’ religion? I’m sure many denominations would REALLY like to know that they’re worshipping the ‘wrong’ God, don’t you?

Was physics different when Noah built the ark? I mean, seriously… how did he get all the animals from all over the world… and the dinosaurs, etc. on that boat? How did he get penguins to the Middle East? How did he get them back after the big flood? Why didn’t the dinosaurs eat all the sheep? I know from reading that you are jealous and envious and want nothing more than for all of us to believe in you… wouldn’t you like to let us in on your secret? Come on, how’d he do it?

Who can hear you and communicate with you? Are the Catholics correct in saying that only their priests can communicate with you? Why is this? To ensure the hierarchy and security of the Catholic Church? Or, can anyone communicate with you as most of the other religions believe?

If you made Adam & Eve first, and they had three sons Cain, Abel & Seth, what happened next? There’s 4 men and 1 woman, right? What happened next to propagate the species? Who did the children marry? Who did they procreate with? Isn’t incest bad? Adam & Eve had other children, so brothers and sisters; or Eve’s sons and Eve were having sex? God, why aren’t we all retarded genetic mistakes? Why didn’t the whole human race get physically deformed and mentally handicapped from mixing familial genes? Surely you knew about the gene problem, right? Or did it not exists back then? Did you just create it recently in one of your more spiteful moments?

The Ten Commandments: “Thou shalt not kill.” Didn’t you order Moses to do a lot of killing? Why did you do this if it violates one of ‘your’ commandments? Why did he wipe out entire cities, kill all the men and rape the women and children?

Do you know how to use email? Surely you do, right? Why haven’t you written us yet with all the answers? Would your email be big_guy@god.com? Or, would it be “.org”? I guess it would be “.com” because you aren’t a non-profit institution, right?

Credit

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by BaroonM(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hmmm..Guide us to the perfect light

1 Like

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by optional1(f): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Amen
Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by HitlerGaddafi: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Why do you want to destroy everyone that doesn’t believe in you? Why make them burn in hell for eternity? Couldn’t you have been a little kinder and just given all these people the capability to believe in you? Don’t you take any pride of ownership in what you created?

Are we really supposed to believe the fable of Jonah and the whale? Wouldn’t Jonah have drowned? Or, wouldn’t he have been killed from lack of oxygen in the whales stomach? Or, wouldn’t he have been digested by the acids in the whale stomach like everything else? Is this just a a mythological fable? If so, for what reason?

If you flooded the Earth during Noah’s boat ride, what did all the animals eat when you finally let them back on dry land again?

Why did you tell us in the Bible that the Earth, Sun, moon and the Heavens are fixed on pillars and cannot move?

Why do you say you created two lights in the sky: the Sun and the moon? We know the moon doesn’t really generate any light. It’s just a reflection from the other light, the Sun, right? Why did you tell us this? Isn’t it a false statement?

The Bible appears to have an error with regards to how long Noah’s flood lasted. Genesis says it was 40 days in one part and 150 days in another. Which is it? Why did you let this error exists in your Holy Word that we are supposed to believe is 100% accurate and true?

Why did you create the forbidden fruit on the Tree of Knowledge? If you didn’t want Eve to eat the fruit, why create it in the first place? And, why did you create the serpent who tempted Eve to eat the fruit? Were you afraid she wouldn’t without being tempted by a serpent? Is this a game to you?

Why is your son, Jesus, and his sacrifice for our sins, considered the ultimate gift? Was this not much of a sacrifice on the part of you or Jesus? Given that you have always existed (think on an infinite time-scale), Jesus’ sojourn on earth of thirty-some years amounts to a brief flicker of time. Consider then, that Jesus had to come among us mere mortals and ultimately suffered the pain of death upon the cross. How great was that sacrifice for Jesus, knowing that he would shortly be sitting once more at your right hand? Compare that to the rebellious son of a rich family, (let’s make him atheist for the sake of argument) who enlists in the army at the start of WWII. He becomes a medic and is sent, along with his regiment, to capture a small island in the South Pacific. As the battle rages, he moves forward under a hail of gunfire to aid a fallen comrade. As he reaches the soldier and begins to dress the wound, a round from an enemy machine gun rips into his abdomen. He continues to apply pressure to his comrade’s wound until another round strikes him in the right shoulder, knocking him backwards. He is unable to rise as the machine gun fire intensifies. He lies there as his platoon is driven back. Bleeding. Dying. Seeing nothing but darkness as he closes his eyes for the last time. Was this not the ultimate gift?

If we are all Gods Children, Why is Jesus so special?

Why does the bible have an “Old Testament” and a “New Testament”? Didn’t you get it right the first time? If you are infallible, why did you need an update?

Are you ever going to answer our questions? Are you listening?

http://www.ethicalatheist.com/docs/questions_for_god.html

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by hahn(m): 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Front seat! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by Raydos: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Atheist take time!

accept jesus now before its too late!

1 Like

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by Wilgrea7(m): 12:11am On Oct 27, 2016
following. God help us all
Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by DeSepiero(m): 12:23am On Oct 27, 2016
Raydos:
Atheist take time!

Sharap!!

9 Likes

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:47am On Oct 27, 2016
Keep it coming
Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Raydos:
Atheist take time!

Late for what? abeg, Africa time,na him sure pass

1 Like

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 27, 2016
Lol
Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by raphieMontella: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2016
thats what to expect when you read and place your hopes on a book of fiction.
Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by shadeyinka(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2016
[size=18pt]I see so much ignorance of the Bible displayed in the posts above![/size]

Are you a Student of the University of Heaven?

Becoming a student of any tertiary institution consists of 4 basic steps.

1. You must be Qualified:
Every institution has its own minimum entry qualifying criteria.
In Nigerian Universities, 5 O'Level Credits in relevant subjects, JAMB Scores and Post UME examination results.

It is impossible for a primary school graduate for instance becoming an undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria.

2. You Must Apply:
No matter how brilliant you are, if you did not apply to ABU or UNILORIN, it would be impossible for your name to come out for matriculation in those institution.

Application is a Must!

3. You must Sign the Matriculation Oath:
The matriculation oath is a promise by every prospective student MUST make before being issued a Matriculation Number.

The oath consists of a statement like:
I shadeyinka promise to abide by all the rules and regulations of this institution.....
Sign.

4. You must Receive a Matriculation Number:.
Your matriculation number is the evidence issued only by the VC that you are indeed NOW a student of that particular institution.

Till you graduate, your matric number is your SEAL!

Note: Some things that do not confer automatic studentship
- You are a son of a professor
- You were born on campus
- You lived all your life on campus

BECOMING A STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF HEAVEN IS EXACTLY THE SAME!

This is what is called Born Again!

There are four basic steps:

1. You must be Qualified:.
Unfortunately, not one single human being qualify

Rom 3:23  For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 

Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon allmen, for that all have sinned:

This would have meant that no human being is qualified for redemption except that God so much love us humans that He prepared a sacrifice that waivered our un-qualification.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

This exception is the law of Exchange; Its the Law of the scapegoat; the saint/innocent paying the price of iniquity of the sinner.

Lev16:1-26

Through this sacrifice, because we believe, we come boldly to the throne of grace by Faith in what God Has done for us: the perfect sacrifice.

He who believes in Gods solution is then made qualified. On that platform of Christ's Sacrifice we come to the Father!

2. We Must Apply:
What is the application?
-Write my Name in the Book of Life!
- Put Your Holy Spirit in me!
- Make me a New Person!

The three means basically the same thing. In lay mans terms: "Save me oh Lord, I don't want to go to hell".

Luke 11:9-

Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 

Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon allmen, for that all have sinned:

This would have meant that no human being is qualified for redemption except that God so much love us humans that He prepared a sacrifice that waivered our un-qualification.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

The exception is the law of Exchange; Its the Law of the scapegoat; the saint paying the price of iniquity of the sinner.

Through that, we come boldly to the throne of grace by Faith in what God Has done for us: the perfect sacrifice.

He who believes in Gods solution is then made qualified. On that platform of Christ's Sacrifice we come to the Father!

Luke 11:9-13
 9  And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

13  If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

So, how do we apply?

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 

We use our mouth to ask for salvation!

3. We Sign the Matriculation Oath:
Since there is a guarantee of receiving because we believe in Gods solution; His sacrifice, we append our signature (affirmation and promise) to live by the rules of the University of Heaven.
-avoid sin (a life of purity)
-serve the Lord in Love
-Love others as yourselves etc

Number 2 and 3 is what the church fathers call:
Accepting Jesus as Lord and Saviour.

No 2= Accepting Jesus as Saviour
No 3= Accepting Jesus as Lord.

4. You receive the Matriculation Number:
The Father in heaven receives your application and judges your heart.

Do you sincerely mean what you ask? Do you sincerely want to live by the rules of heaven?

If that is true, the Father then issues out the Matric Number: The Holy Spirit.

Hence forth, the Holy Spirit lives in union with your spirit. This qualifies you to be a child of God. The Holy Spirit is your seal (mark of ownership of God) until the day of your graduation (redemption)!

Eph 1:13
 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye weresealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spiritof God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

[size=18pt]Henceforth, you are expected to start working on your spiritual CGPA.[/size]

We shall discuss Next week,
"How to improve your Spiritual CGPA".

Questions will be answered by "all the bona fide students of the university of heaven on Naira land".

Stay Blessed.

Now, if you are not Born Again or you have assumed that you are Born Again and you want to make it right with God, why not pray this prayer with your mouth sincerely to God and your name shall be written in the Book of life.

My Lord and my God
I know that I am a sinner and therefore not qualified for heaven
I know and believe that you provided the sacrifice and atonement for my sins by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Therefore, please
Write my Name in the Book of Life
Seal me with Your Holy Spirit
Turn me into a New Creature

From today,
I will start living my life to please You and Glorify You. Help me to overcome the power of sin in my life.

Thank you for hearing me.
Thank you for sealing me with your Holy Spirit.

In Jesus Name.

Now, if you sincerely prayed that prayer, because God is Faithful and Just, He will write your name in the book of life.

You might feel very light or very joyful within or even cry your eyes out. Some may even at this point begin to speak in tongues or manifest other gifts of the spirit.

But the ultimate is that the Holy Spirit who now lives in you will confirm within you that you now Belong to God.

Rom 8:16  The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Welcome to the Family of God!
Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by Immorttal: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2016
the funny things is that there a thousand and one questions and contradictions. it doesnt really make sense to accept primitive mythology as truth, its apparently glaring that religion is man made. it baffles me how brilliant folks and phd holders dilutes this stuff even after you present them with rational and logical evidence through arguments. can ordinary child indoctrination completely rob someone of his common sense forever.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by sorextee(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2016
Nice article... These are the questions that has been raging through my mind too...

1 Like

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by sonmvayina(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2016
sorextee:
Nice article... These are the questions that has been raging through my mind too...

it shouldn't, just know that the bible is all an allegory, a parable used to explain some spiritual truth..you are to read the whole story and learn the message within the story..the word of God killeth, it is the spirit that gives life...thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by kevoh(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2016
Just passing by... cheesy cheesy cheesy Our jewish god works in mysterious ways! tongue

1 Like

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2016
The kind of things the likes of Seun loves to see..
Accept Christ today.

I must confess that there are lots of contradictions in the bible. I'm not really that much of a religious person but I believe there is a God. Religion is not necessarily the only way to reach him.

I don't believe in religion but I believe in God .

1 Like

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Accept Christ today.

I must confess that there are lots of contradictions in the bible. I'm not really that much of a religious person but I believe there is a God. Religion is not necessarily the only way to reach him.

I don't believe in religion but I believe in God

70% Loading....

1 Like

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by Ramon92: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
sonmvayina:

it shouldn't, just know that the bible is all an allegory, a parable used to explain some spiritual truth..you are to read the whole story and learn the message within the story..the word of God killeth, it is the spirit that gives life...thanks.
Tell them o, I was indeed blessed by ur comment.. The Bible is an allegory, that's what we're now bn made to understand cos that spirit has started manifesting itself not like before. it has come to life

The life of Christ is just wonderful. He tells us good parables in his own allegorical life, John's end time visions, Paul's miracles, God and his struggles with bipolar disorder and his words thus killeth- all parables in parable. The Bible is such a wonderful work of literature..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by Ramon92: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Accept Christ today.

How do you believe in or see God then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ramon92:
Forget it,she is what we cal " water water " Christians,they are quite watery and diluted,
Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ramon92:
Forget it,she is what we call " water water " Christians,they are quite watery and diluted, they don't do argument, cos they care less in the first place

1 Like

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by Wilgrea7(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Accept Christ today.

a sensible post indeed.. religion has blinded too many people
Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by Wilgrea7(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
Why do you want to destroy everyone that doesn’t believe in you? Why make them burn in hell for eternity? Couldn’t you have been a little kinder and just given all these people the capability to believe in you? Don’t you take any pride of ownership in what you created?

Are we really supposed to believe the fable of Jonah and the whale? Wouldn’t Jonah have drowned? Or, wouldn’t he have been killed from lack of oxygen in the whales stomach? Or, wouldn’t he have been digested by the acids in the whale stomach like everything else? Is this just a a mythological fable? If so, for what reason?

If you flooded the Earth during Noah’s boat ride, what did all the animals eat when you finally let them back on dry land again?

Why did you tell us in the Bible that the Earth, Sun, moon and the Heavens are fixed on pillars and cannot move?

Why do you say you created two lights in the sky: the Sun and the moon? We know the moon doesn’t really generate any light. It’s just a reflection from the other light, the Sun, right? Why did you tell us this? Isn’t it a false statement?

The Bible appears to have an error with regards to how long Noah’s flood lasted. Genesis says it was 40 days in one part and 150 days in another. Which is it? Why did you let this error exists in your Holy Word that we are supposed to believe is 100% accurate and true?

Why did you create the forbidden fruit on the Tree of Knowledge? If you didn’t want Eve to eat the fruit, why create it in the first place? And, why did you create the serpent who tempted Eve to eat the fruit? Were you afraid she wouldn’t without being tempted by a serpent? Is this a game to you?

Why is your son, Jesus, and his sacrifice for our sins, considered the ultimate gift? Was this not much of a sacrifice on the part of you or Jesus? Given that you have always existed (think on an infinite time-scale), Jesus’ sojourn on earth of thirty-some years amounts to a brief flicker of time. Consider then, that Jesus had to come among us mere mortals and ultimately suffered the pain of death upon the cross. How great was that sacrifice for Jesus, knowing that he would shortly be sitting once more at your right hand? Compare that to the rebellious son of a rich family, (let’s make him atheist for the sake of argument) who enlists in the army at the start of WWII. He becomes a medic and is sent, along with his regiment, to capture a small island in the South Pacific. As the battle rages, he moves forward under a hail of gunfire to aid a fallen comrade. As he reaches the soldier and begins to dress the wound, a round from an enemy machine gun rips into his abdomen. He continues to apply pressure to his comrade’s wound until another round strikes him in the right shoulder, knocking him backwards. He is unable to rise as the machine gun fire intensifies. He lies there as his platoon is driven back. Bleeding. Dying. Seeing nothing but darkness as he closes his eyes for the last time. Was this not the ultimate gift?

If we are all Gods Children, Why is Jesus so special?

Why does the bible have an “Old Testament” and a “New Testament”? Didn’t you get it right the first time? If you are infallible, why did you need an update?

Are you ever going to answer our questions? Are you listening?

Credit

seun lalasticlala

most of your questions can be answered... that's if you're open minded enough to receive d answer
Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wilgrea7:

most of your questions can be answered... that's if you're open minded enough to receive d answer
Break down : by opening your mind,he means abandon logic and common sense,including basic scienc
Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by Wilgrea7(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
Break down : by opening your mind,he means abandon logic and common sense,including basic scienc

nah.. i apply logic to the things i do... if he is looking for answers i can help him with a few.. i don't know it all and i might also be wrong but i answer to the best of my knowledge... mind u if u think I'm wrong, then bring forth your points and I'll bring forth mine... logic is the main thing in an argument.. wink
Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by Weah96: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wilgrea7:

nah.. i apply logic to the things i do... if he is looking for answers i can help him with a few.. i don't know it all and i might also be wrong but i answer to the best of my knowledge... mind u if u think I'm wrong, then bring forth your points and I'll bring forth mine... logic is the main thing in an argument.. wink

Jesus said that his true followers will pick up venomous snakes with their bare hands and drink poison without being harmed. Mark 16:17-18.

How can an adult like yourself still claim that you follow Jesus as if you cannot read English?

1 Like

Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by Wilgrea7(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Weah96:

Jesus said that his true followers will pick up venomous snakes with their bare hands and drink poison without being harmed. Mark 16:17-18.

How can an adult like yourself still claim that you follow Jesus as if you cannot read English?

thanks for d question... I've stated earlier somewhere (maybe not in this thread) that depending on d definition of a Christian, i might not be one.. i am still a sinner... i still disobey some of the teachings of Christ though I'm trying to overcome. but i know I'm not perfect.. and I'm definitely not like Christ.. i really hope i get there someday.. but for now I'm still climbing the ladder. so if i were to drink poison, I'd probably die.. does that answer your question?
Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by MrMystrO(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wilgrea7:

Yes they can be answered but not through the thoroughly modified and edited compilation of books of history and myths called the bible, but by the Honest search and sincere Quest For the Real TRUTH.
Re: This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] by Weah96: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wilgrea7:

thanks for d question... I've stated earlier somewhere (maybe not in this thread) that depending on d definition of a Christian, i might not be one.. i am still a sinner... i still disobey some of the teachings of Christ though I'm trying to overcome. but i know I'm not perfect.. and I'm definitely not like Christ.. i really hope i get there someday.. but for now I'm still climbing the ladder. so if i were to drink poison, I'd probably die.. does that answer your question?

How can you defend something you yourself don't follow? That's like me, an atheist, creating threads about the benefits of Mormonism and how Joseph Smith was divinely ordained.

Wetin take concern u with dis Jesus? The man described ALL of his followers in advance, so that we wouldn't have any difficulty identifying them in the future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Created Hell?? God Or Satan / Donald Trump Vs Islam Is An ILLUSION Like Superman Vs Muhammad Ali. / 2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting Prayer Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.