Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. (749 Views)

Apostle Suleman: INEC Doesn't Count Prayer Point But Votes - (photos,video) / Yahoo Boy's Shiloh Prayer Point Goes Viral / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by holuwatobhy(m): 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Do you think there is no God?
Are you doubting his existence?
Just drop a prayer line and wait as your miracles begins to happen....

Don't forget to share testimonies later.

Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by ayourbamie: 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
I want God to enlarge my coast.
Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by donnffd(m): 5:29am On Oct 27, 2016
I want God to cure world hunger and poverty, all of those with cancers, and then heal amputees....ijn, amen

5 Likes

Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by raphieMontella: 6:15am On Oct 27, 2016
i second donnffd requests...
Or if thats too much... Let him send manna down from heaven to the starving children in africa only.. Science can do the rest...ijn Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by Niflheim(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
@OP, I pray that the Amish christian cult will stop fucking their female cousins..................they are creating a race of imbeciles!!!

I pray that the Snake handling churches will stop endangering the lives of little kids!!!

I pray that jehovah's witnesses will stop endangering women by refusing them life saving blood transfusions!!!

I pray that Kris Okotie's prophecy will become true, and he will one day be president of Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by onetrack(m): 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
donnffd:
I want God to cure world hunger and poverty, all of those with cancers, and then heal amputees....ijn, amen

Exactly. I'm tired of Jesus appearing on toast. He needs to do something a little bigger. Please Jesus, put an end to rape and corruption. Also prevent climate change. Thank you. Ijn, amen

2 Likes

Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by CoolUsername: 12:21am On Oct 30, 2016
Father Lord regrow Oscar Pistorius's legs.

1 Like

Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by JSoE(f): 2:01am On Oct 30, 2016
My father! My father!

Father!, you know my grandma died four years ago. If you could just bring her back like you did to Lazarus in
John 11:43-44

and Jarius' daughter in
Matthew 9:18-26; Mark 5:41-42; Luke 8:52-56

I'D BE VERY HAPPY. IN FACT, I'D BECOME A NUN.

God don't worry about her putrefied flesh.
I trust that you would easily mould another flesh for her from the dust like you did with

Adam in Genesis 2:7

as it is very obvious you could make man out of stones also to disgrace our almost 'vestigial' reproductive organs which explains why you have a certain fixation on those.

My father!! I believe this possible as I take authority from your word in
Matthew19:26.

Also, My sister's wedding is coming up very soon.
My Father! My Father! I invite you to come perform some water-to-wine magic.
You could as well teach me the processes involved 'cause I've always dreamt of owning a winery where I could easily make the 'best' wine with your tutorial without having to waste time/money planting and tending grapes.

Ihea nile ka m n'anyo gi site n'aha jesus christ onye-nweanyi.
Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by hopefulLandlord: 2:24am On Oct 30, 2016
I also second donnffd's request

1 Like

Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by SirShifty: 3:11am On Oct 30, 2016
I want God to say hi, he has been the hide and seek champion for over 2000 years. He watched with indifference the enslavement of millions, two world wars and the holocaust the least he could do was to stop by every now and then

2 Likes

Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by Elnino4ladies: 4:30am On Oct 30, 2016
Hillarious thread.......lmao
Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 30, 2016
Wait! If we were made in his image, then that means he must possess organs like we do right? grin

Ok, I want God to bend over so that I can atleast play with his scrotum before inserting a 15-inch chinese-snake cucumber into his butt-hole - hahahahahahahaha! grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by Fantastic2m(m): 6:29am On Oct 30, 2016
Oh Dear..
Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by Fantastic2m(m): 6:53am On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by mrvitalis(m): 7:12am On Oct 30, 2016
Give me betting code to win 50 million for bet9ja
Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by mrvitalis(m): 7:12am On Oct 30, 2016
Give me betting code to win 50 million for bet9ja today
Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by onetrack(m): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2016
JSoE:

You could as well teach me the processes involved 'cause I've always dreamt of owning a winery where I could easily make the 'best' wine with your tutorial without having to waste time/money planting and tending grapes.

Amen!!

grin grin

And after that Jesus needs to come show me how to turn water into beer; after all it would be unfair of him to ignore those who prefer beer to wine. Amen

Jesus, it looks like you have a lot on your plate in this thread, now get off your useless behind and get to work! There are atheists who need convincing!
Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by hopefulLandlord: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2016
JSoE:
My father! My father!

Father!, you know my grandma died four years ago. If you could just bring her back like you did to Lazarus in
John 11:43-44

and Jarius' daughter in
Matthew 9:18-26; Mark 5:41-42; Luke 8:52-56

I'D BE VERY HAPPY. IN FACT, I'D BECOME A NUN.

God don't worry about her putrefied flesh.
I trust that you would easily mould another flesh for her from the dust like you did with

Adam in Genesis 2:7

as it is very obvious you could make man out of stones also to disgrace our almost 'vestigial' reproductive organs which explains why you have a certain fixation on those.

My father!! I believe this possible as I take authority from your word in
Matthew19:26.

Ihea nile ka m n'anyo gi site n'aha jesus christ onye-nweanyi.
Amen!!

adding to her sister's wedding request

I request that all the guests share 5 plates of food and 2 coca colas, also they should have 12 gigantic coolers of leftovers which is a lot less than you did in Matthew 14:13-21 , Mark 6:31-44 , Luke 9:10-17 and John 6:5-15 by feeding 5000 (or 4000) with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes
Re: Atheists,drop A Prayer Point And See Wonder. by keandre: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2016
Lord Jesus as I place my bet today, may it come out green, this and many more I ask through Christ our lord amen.

(1) (Reply)

In Defence Of TB Joshua / It's Not Over Yet, T.B. Joshua May Be Right / The Problem Of The Big Bang Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.