Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Do You People Have A Future - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You People Have A Future (399 Views)

Freaky Deaths, Bizarre Ways That People Have 'kicked The Bucket'(Photos) / 15 Personality Traits That All Successful People Have / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Want You People To Help Me Reach My Bank Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You People Have A Future by joshua094: 2:41am On Oct 27, 2016
YORUBA AND ITS ME_STOMACH LEADERS
The type of Leaders we(Yoruba) allows to assert authority over us are Me-Stomach leaders. Let me get into facts and I will use a recent betrayed me-stomach for you.
A Leader is one who advances the cause of the people in all respect and ramifications, preserve their freedom and development while a Me-Stomach Leader is the one that we as Yoruba are currently blessed with due to the fact that we like being deceived, Religious Leaders role will be outlined later but a Me-Stomach Leaders are absolute Traitors whose main aim is to deceive the people they oughtt to lead to greatness for the benefit of they and their Family’s stomach, largely deceiving the people for returns of money by exploiting mostly and subjecting them to the fate of the Highest Bidder.
We have to take future in our hands as there is no true one or group that will advance/pursue the course of our freedom and development, we only have traitorious Leaders who cre about their stomach and not me and you well-beign that is why now we have to fight for our future, a host of our me-stomach are only concerned about themselves and have betrayed the people and become Fulani Servants and are oppressing the very people they are supposed to advance their cause.
Lagos State and Tinubu will be used as examples , see Lagos State has become the capital of oppression in Nigeria,The Tinubu stooges there from Tinuu to present dayAmbode has done the following good to you people, their fellow brothers, Tinubu is a Typical Me-Stomach who deceived you all, has done the following good to you as we presently talk of the good he did to you in lagos State, outlined above;
· Taking away the means of livelihood of their fellow Yoruba in the form of;
(a) Banning of Okada and Keke Riders
(b) Taking Over Markets – Tinubu and his stooges have in all ways crippled the means of livelihood of all in Lagos, they mark markets for demolision, demolish it only to be rebuilt by Tinubu and co company, after rebuilding it eventually by the me-stomach bourgeois they sell a single shop for exhorbitant prices in which the average petty trader cannot afford.
© Banning Hawking and Street Trading – Hawking has become rampant as a result of the takeover of all markets in lagos by Tinubu and co who wants to own all of Lagos State, after being sent away from markets, the traders have no choice but to take to the street and sell their wares through hawking or trading in the streets as they do not have the money to pay for the shops that were built by the me-stomach and their stooges. Unemployed youths take to the streets to hawk sausage rolls, foods and drinks for their sustainence on the street but Tinubu and co and their anti-poor aims banned that and restrict the people further worsening theirb situation because of their move to take over the retail market for themselves and leave nothing to the average person.
(d) Enforcing Taxes on us – The Hausa/Fulani do not pay tax but Tinubu and co forces us to pay taxes even when we are unemployed (defaulters are arrested), as he has taken all our sources of income for himself. The Ruling Hausa/Fulani do not pay Taxes but forces us to pay it alt all cost through the introduction of several schemes they devise into making us pay it, they force us to take tax that is not used for anything significant to us, they force us and make us make the Fulani richer(Taxes, Budget monies and other monies are shared by them do not be deceived) through it just because of their own stomach(share agreed to be given to them).
(e) They now kill and butcher cows and other animals themselves and make it illegal to butcher animals or operate abbatoirs. Now the Tinubu and co owned companies butcher the animals and in the morning the meat-sellers wait to buy meat to sell from the me-stomach at exhorbitant price. The meat sellers who formerly buy cows, butcher and sell them are reduced to sell-only making very less money as the me-stomach has taken it all. Tinubu and stooges are only concerned about themselves and do not even want to see anyone eat at all, CONTROLLING EVERYTHING is their watchword.
(f) Making It Compulsory To Patronise Their Services e.g Lawma - it is now compulsory to patronize the waste agency owned by tinubu and co, to dispose waste off through Lawma is Compulsory and non-payment or Non-disposal through Lawmn is a crime punishable by Law (all made by the Me-Stomach). Before disposing it off through Lawma was optional but to maximize their profit they made it a law for all to patronize their company or risk jail term. You must never burn nor bury your waste, you go to jail or pay a hefty fine,just hand it over only to Tinubu and co owned Lawma who charge you exhorbitant price for waste disposal.
You see you people your so-called Leaders are extortionist, anti-poor, oppressors suppressors, opportunist and that above is an example of one and not the bulk which all are united. You see people, there is no way to you can give your future tothem and no way to be nonchalant. We have to enforce our future, we have to fight for and obtain Oduduwa peoples Independence and develop we and our lands, economy and all.
Oppression, suppression and exploitation is increasing everyday and every minute, we are gradually on our way to extinction if we are not to develop. Those me-stomach are not like our Great Leaders who advanced our cause expanded our lands promoted and exported our culture, our bancient Kings who advanced oduduwa Peoples Cause, Yoruba Cause.Those Great leaders are not sleeping (Oduduwa, Oranyan and others) have always during their lifetime ensured our preservation, ensured our Independence and are very well on the course of our Independence. It is our fore-fathers spirit that is responsible, waking us to the call to Independence. Our Future is a must, and for us to be Great we cannot be deceiving ourselves that Fulani British Nigeria will be or make us Great, It has failed and will always fail those who trust it. It is Time and A Call To Action.
The Time For Action Is Now, The Time for Yoruba, me and you to think of our Future is now,for us to fight for Independence, for we and our people and lands to develop, ascertain and use all of our potential in our development and all cannot be except we declare our independence from Nigeria and have the Great oduduwa Peoples Republic that only can give us Future, away from slavery, oppression, suppression, exploitation and extortion from the Failed Fraudlent Union Called Nigeria. It is high Time To hold and hoist the peoples Republic flag in all of Yorubaland and declare ourselves free from the evil fraud which will inevitably happen.
No is What we must say to Me-Stomach Traitors like Tinbu & co and saying Yes and Fighting for Our Future Which is Oduduwa peoples Republic.
Oduduwa People’s Liberation Movement is Rallying all Children of Oduduwa, Enlightening and Ready to Lead You All To The Joy Ahead out of The Sorrow And Slavery which is now.
Oduduwa People’s Liberation Movement
oduduwaplm@gmail.com oduduwaplm.tumblr.com

(1) (Reply)

How He Proposed To Me - Vickkieyong / A Mail Replied After 5years. / Top 20 Great Quotes About History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.