Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless (54951 Views)

Denrele Edun Celebrates 38th Birthday, Releases Sexy Pictures / Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by jibs4lv(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
SEGE SEGE
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
konklud22:
happy birthday bad guy!!!! i offer simi to you as birthday gift wink wink wink wink wink go and scatter her punna....

ehen!!!! to dat mad mod dat banned me........... .

....hmmmmm angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

dis is your last warning angry angry angry angry angry

if dem born u well, try nonsense again

Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by Tsongz(f): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
After everything you'll now come back here to tell me that you ain't dating falz undecided
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by khayce: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
Can you spare 8k to make millions in 30days. Don't be amazed, this is not an MLM neither is it a ponzi scheme..it is a program that is designed to alleviate poverty. Referring is not a mandate to making your millions It is a program that will serve you for the rest of your life.. Still amazed?
All you need is a bitcoin wallet and 8k.if you don't have a bitcoin wallet don't worry we will teach you how to open a bitcoin wallet which is rated as the best currency in the world.
If you are interested just ask me HOW and drop your whatsapp number below.. Or whatsapp: 08063951701
Join our online seminar by 7pm tonight.. Drop your whatsapp number.. You will be contacted. See you at the top!
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by khayce: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
Can you spare 8k to make millions in 30days. Don't be amazed, this is not an MLM neither is it a ponzi scheme..it is a program that is designed to alleviate poverty. Referring is not a mandate to making your millions It is a program that will serve you for the rest of your life.. Still amazed?
All you need is a bitcoin wallet and 8k.if you don't have a bitcoin wallet don't worry we will teach you how to open a bitcoin wallet which is rated as the best currency in the world.
If you are interested just ask me HOW and drop your whatsapp number below.. Or whatsapp: 08063951701
Join our online seminar by 7pm tonight.. Drop your whatsapp number.. You will be contacted. See you at the top!
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by Kreamchic: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
peluscoten:

The two artists with the most glaring Chemistry in the Nigerian music industry – Falz and Simi – have finally let the cat out of the bag with the release of their joint EP aptly titled “Chemisty“.

I haven’t listened to it yet, so I can’t say much, but if “Soldier” and “Jamb Question (Remix)” are anything to go by, then expect a classic body of work.

…oh… and
All i See are pre-wedding photos.
Happy Birthday Falz!!!

CREDIT: notjustokay.com

DOWNLOAD ON ITUNES

Source: http://www.tripujmedia.com/2016/10/music-chemistry-falz-ft-simi.html?m=1
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by Kreamchic: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=peluscoten post=50539648]
The two artists with the most glaring Chemistry in the Nigerian music industry – Falz and Simi – have finally let the cat out of the bag with the release of their joint EP aptly titled “Chemisty“.

I haven’t listened to it yet, so I can’t say much, but if “Soldier” and “Jamb Question (Remix)” are anything to go by, then expect a classic body of work.

…oh… and Happy Birthday Falz!!!

CREDIT: notjustokay.com

DOWNLOAD ON ITUNES

Source: http://www.tripujmedia.com/2016/10/music-chemistry-falz-ft-simi.html?m=1
[/quote

All i See are pre-wedding photos

1 Like

Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
26? ahh, I no know say musicians dey use football age too. Anyway happy Birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by TRUCE20(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
OK uncle falz,she's nude,ya nude,what next? undecidedOK uncle falz,she's nude,ya nude,what next?
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by TRUCE20(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
OK uncle falz,she's nude,ya nude,what next? undecided
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by sandypetals(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
This is obviously not real...they posed differently...if the light is flashing frm the left (behind falz), his shadow should cast at least a bit on simi's chest...

Its hot tho.
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by itzsniper(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
veekid:
So Falz na small boy?
hian, u sef bliv DAT 26 of a thing? bahd guy don chop 30 pass abeg

2 Likes

Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by TVTKOKO(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
sandypetals:
This is obviously not real...they posed differently...if the light is flashing frm the left (behind falz), his shadow should cast at least a bit on simi's chest...

Its hot tho.
FBI nice investigation wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by jeff1607(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
bbbabes:
These ones think we don't have sense abi, they are doing themselves not us

HABA NA, U SHOULD HAVE GIVEN US A MEME.

THIS POST AINT COMPLETE WITHOUT ONE
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by Misterdhee1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Happy birthday Falz Da Bhad Guy. Both are Easily the best duo currently in the music industry. Awesome songs!

1 Like

Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by Duru009(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
This thing will not last.... ...
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by Came: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
He be like say this guy dey eye politics in future, see as he give himself politic age. 26!!!!!!!!!! Hummmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by jamislaw(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
26 years......abi na foot ball age.

1 Like

Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by Tobium1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
My best track is Enough. Simi murdered de song, damn! She Get voice
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by Sike(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Falz 26 or 36?

1 Like

Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by bluejean(f): 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
romeoetin:
Ehn edakun falz, now that there is chemistry, let there be biology grin grin

Exactly. Baby mama chapter soon to be opened (going by 9ja celebs)

1 Like

Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by bluejean(f): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
sandypetals:

Its hot tho.

U r thinking

1 Like

Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by toprealman: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
who chemistry EPP abeg?
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
I just don't understand how these two met. How on earth will falz roll with this ugly babe? Una go still breakup gbeyin ni
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by queenDD(f): 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
This two should just get married already.. enough of the drama and 'chemistry'.
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by Daddi: 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
just told us it's their pre-wedding pix, we'll not be vexing. padi mi for up, I see u jare, maka why.
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by StupidYorubaFool: 12:45am On Oct 28, 2016
itzsniper:
hian, u sef bliv DAT 26 of a thing? bahd guy don chop 30 pass abeg
so whizkid Senior falz abi? you're right. falz should be around 33 or 34

1 Like

Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by skedy1(m): 5:36am On Oct 28, 2016
Now let the biology begin, enough of the chemistry already!
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by nuelyoyo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
IamNawty:
Awwww they shuld just get married alrdy .. Who cares abt adekunle gold. Simi pls dump adekunle ass and just do d needful jare
hhmmmnn, eleyi gidi gan oh. I think Adekunle Gold should add 'bad guy' to his name.
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by prince9851(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kemicares:
Happy birthday to my crush smiley i wish you all the very best kiss
;i don't understand ur picture
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by WestPaidAMG(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2016
Simi better calm down, if he finish with you he will tell you " Simi any man that marries you will enjoy" grin grin
Re: Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless by Kemicares(f): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
prince9851:

;i don't understand ur picture
What exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie & His Daughter Model For Ninos Smart Watch (photos) / Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable Acquires A New Car (Photos) / Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.