Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby (1962 Views)

African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion / Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple / Come & See Why This Innocent Photo Of A Woman Who Finally Gave Birth Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby by robminds: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2016
Cases of Nanny child abuse is in a steady rise in recent years. There are lots of videos on the social media today showing one case of nanny abusing a baby or the other'
This Nanny killed an 8-month old baby with two full bottles of milk just because the baby woke her up from a nap.

Isn't this not pathetic? was she employed to sleep or to take care of the baby?

Parents beware!

Read more: http://www.robminds.com/2016/10/27/see-nigerian-nanny-arrested-killing-eight-month-old-baby-force-fed-two-bottles-milk-baby-woke-nap/

Re: Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2016
Looking at her horror face, I wonder how a mom will hire this kind of person as nanny. The face is enough to give an adult nightmares talkless of babies

1 Like

Re: Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby by AfroMighty(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2016
I fear the face self
Re: Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby by uzoormah(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2016
How u take know?? see her face sha
Re: Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby by robminds: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2016
lofty900:
Looking at her horror face, I wonder how a mom will hire this kind of person as nanny. The face is enough to give an adult nightmares talkless of babies
lol

1 Like

Re: Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby by Raina80(f): 1:25am On Oct 30, 2016
I am not justifying the ladies action in anyway shape or form let's get that clear.
I have visited friends and witnessed the way they treat the house help/the child minder . The house help is treated like chattel sometimes does not get paid or is cheated of their wages. The house help eats leftovers ( if they are lucky), has their own cutlery and plates and is not allowed to sit on the sofas. The house help is the one that washes your clothes and that of your husband. The house makes the bed you have lain with your man. This very same house help we don't value is the sameone we leave our most precious gifts, our children.

1 Like

Re: Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 30, 2016
So the baby got chocked with the milk? undecided
Re: Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Raina80:
I am not justifying the ladies action in anyway shape or form let's get that clear.
I have visited friends and witnessed the way they treat the house help/the child minder . The house help is treated like chattel sometimes does not get paid or is cheated of their wages. The house help eats leftovers ( if they are lucky), has their own cutlery and plates and is not allowed to sit on the sofas. The house help is the one that washes your clothes and that of your husband. The house makes the bed you have lain with your man. This very same house help we don't value is the sameone we leave our most precious gifts, our children.
I went to one of my friends place.. If you see the way the wife treated the maid,I was shocked..

Using broom to beat the poor maid for "over staying" in the bathroom.. The hubby is tired of the whole thing,they can't just help it not having a maid..she has changed maid like 5times this year,all the maids usually run away..

She's heartless,I can't take a maid in my house,one of the reason is woman's hostility to one another.. I don't trust my wife's attitude towards maid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby by ebonflexy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
Yomieluv:
I went to one of my friends place.. If you see the way the wife treated the maid,I was shocked..

Using broom to beat the poor maid for "over staying" in the bathroom.. The hubby is tired of the whole thing,they can't just help it not having a maid..she has changed maid like 5times this year,all the maids usually run away..

She's heartless,I can't take a maid in my house,one of the reason is woman's hostility to one another.. I don't trust my wife's attitude towards maid.

Yeah a lot of women have zero chill.
Emotional inbalance and what not.

For some, a healthy home is to have someone always beating someone. If it is not her husband resorting to beating her (cuz she just kept pushing those buttons), or her beating her husband (cuz he's weak), it will be her beating her maid.

The female brain....
Re: Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
ebonflexy:

Yeah a lot of women have zero chill.
Emotional inbalance and what not.

For some, a healthy home is to have someone always beating someone. If it is not her husband resorting to beating her (cuz she just kept pushing those buttons), or her beating her husband (cuz he's weak), it will be her beating her maid.
Buy
The female brain....

lol
Re: Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2016
Raina80:

My neighbour downstairs they are young couples they have a not more than 9 year old girl as an help. She always looks sad and all I'm thinking of reporting them not sure why ladies take pleasure in maltreating maids especially Yoruba women and the men do nothing and just watch. They were beating her yday , am gonna report them just don't want them to know it's me though.

1 Like

Re: Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby by dapsonlou(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2016
I don't think she was trying to kill the child. African parents force feed their children when they are young. The Woman is old school and probably miss calculated.
Re: Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby by robminds: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2016
dapsonlou:
I don't think she was trying to kill the child. African parents force feed their children when they are young. The Woman is old school and probably miss calculated.
haba, two bottles of milk for 8months old? no na
Re: Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby by dapsonlou(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2016
robminds:

haba, two bottles of milk for 8months old? no na

Didn't say she was right, but if you look into it, she probably did the same to her kids growing up
Re: Parents Beware, See How A Nigeria Nanny Just Wasted Life Of This Innocent Baby by austine4real(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2016
this life nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Mistress Attacks Man's Wife / My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat / What Is The Most Silly Seemingly Impossible Thing You've Ever Asked God For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.