Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees (20918 Views)

Specdo Calls Out Davido Over Copyright Infringement / Samantha Calls Out Rema & Dprince Over Unpaid Bills In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by TunezMedia: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2016
According to Chicago based Nigerian dancer, Sarah, Davido and his management refused to pay dancers he used at his One Africa Music Fest in New York.

While backing Kaffy's rant, Sarah revealed that this won't be the first time Davido has dumped his dancers minute before his stage act, in a lengthy note on gram, Sarah wrote;

RESPECT THE DANCER! At this point people need to take their time to listen and read before commenting. This entire situation about Nigerian artists disrespecting dancers is far beyond 'DavidO'. @kaffydance used the reoccurring events of Davids disrespect as an example of how a lot of Nigerian musicians (not all) do not appreciate dancers and our contributions to their crafts ( stage, music Videos or even promo social media videos). Being that I was part of the first incident at the One Africa Music Fest ( NewYork) I know how I felt when David decided right as we were walking on stage that he no longer wanted dancers.

I personally felt disrespected and felt like he had no regards for my artistry as a dancer. At this point we all were upset and had to change right in the stadium, in front of all these people. Then @kaffydance tells his manager that he'll still have to pay the dancers because of our time wasted ( dressed and on stage) then his manager runs back to us and said " He still wants dancers, he just didn't want the for the first song.

Tell them to get on for the next songs" Irritated and stressed we still got up there and did what we had to do. Fast forward a few weeks later, Kaffy had to pay the dancers out of her own pocket. I know this Cus I was there and I did the transfer to the dancers. Kaffy NEVER GOT PAID! While David's manager kept telling her he'll pay soon only for David to finally tell her that he's NOT PAYING! Please tell me why she wouldn't be pissed off?

This is not about 3thrones (that was just him disrespecting dancers at rehearsals) this is about the never ending disrespect and underpaying of dancers in the Nigerian entertainment industry. Y'all WE NEED TO FIX THIS! Coming for Kaffy is not the issue and DavidO is not the issue. This is like a plague that needs to be flushed out of the system. I am not saying kaffy doesn't have her faults (we all have our faults) but this is not a kaffy thing - it's a dancer thing . RESPECT THE DANCER - PAY THE DANCER - ACKNOWLEDGE THE DANCER! #dancersnotbeggers #respectthedancer #SayRah #Rahnation #paythedancer

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/another-us-based-dancer-calls-out.html

1 Share

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by talktonase(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2016
Na rich people dey owe pass for this world,you can ask trump him go teach you more...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by Smellymouth: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2016

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by LecciGucci: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2016
U dey shout obo up an dan.
And u no fit pay small dancers fee..
Oloriburuku

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2016
Davido hope you aren't shock on this too

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2016
LecciGucci:
Oloriburuku
Brother kilode.....ahan he don snatch your gf before shocked

22 Likes

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by EmperorLee(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2016
Abeegi make I hear word undecided Who know this one ? Well our elders don talk say if Elephant fall person down, na that time small rats sef go begin climb ontop the person. Na Kafaya I blame.

3 Likes

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2016
As I dey see am so cool e be like say they don finally get davido cry

2 Likes

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by saintfellow(m): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2016
I don't think davido is to be blame....
His management are to be blame.

1 Like

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by LecciGucci: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
Brother kilode.....ahan he don snatch your gf before shocked
Nah my gf cnt unreasonable.
Davido is just too immature... my kid bro acts more mature.

1 Like

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2016
LecciGucci:

Nah my gf cnt unreasonable.
Davido is just too immature... my kid bro acts more mature.
lol......yeah I agree with you.....he's immature.....the curse word tho....you shouldn't have said it......remember he is a human being like you
Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by LecciGucci: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
lol......yeah I agree with you.....he's immature.....the curse word tho....you shouldn't have said it......remember he is a human being like you

Ok i will withdraw under one condition. smiley
Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by LesbianBoy(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2016
LecciGucci:
Oloriburuku

Hahahahahaha........E pain am!

1 Like

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2016
LecciGucci:

Ok i will withdraw under one condition. smiley
tell me wink
Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by LesbianBoy(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2016
Mumu people full this nairaland i swear! Davido is immature! Davido is immature! You that you are mature how much you get for your bank account? undecided undecided Even those that come on nairaland everyday to insult and argue about buhari and jonathan are here saying davido is immature.....mtscheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by tolexy007(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2016
talktonase:
Na rich people dey owe pass for this world,you can ask trump him go teach you more...
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by veekid(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2016
Again?
Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by DONSMITH123(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2016
Davido: Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy.

Dele Momodu: go and pay your bills, go and pay your bills.

watchout for the remix coming soon...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by sandypetals(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2016
#davido pay your dancers nau
Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2016
she jus dey shout upandan.. if Davido toast am now..before 2 days she'll be spreading her legs like a rumour tongue

Davido u sef pay ur dancers now abi

2 Likes

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by Beehshorp(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2016
EmperorLee:
Abeegi make I hear word undecided Who know this one ? Well our elders don talk say if Elephant fall person down, na that time small rats sef go begin climb ontop the person. Na Kafaya I blame.

She no get right to her entitlements again cos u no know am abi... Na ur kain people dey oppress the poor when dem enter power

12 Likes

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by vicola0281: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2016
wizkid will always be better..
Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen... Part 3

Nothing that pikin go ever do will surprise me...

...except he pulls a Jim Iyke TB Joshua stunt grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by Dreyl(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2016
Davido again?
Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by asumo12: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by Catastrophe1: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Foolish boy Davido. Well he knows the kind of people he can owe.
Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by Debaddest(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Funny you

1 Like

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by goldenceo1: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by Yomi6(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2016
This is becoming a case of Donald Trump and sexual assaults.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by EmperorLee(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Beehshorp:

She no get right to her entitlements again cos u no know am abi... Na ur kain people dey oppress the poor when dem enter power

Before nko cheesy
Re: Dancer Sarah Calls Out Davido And Management Over Unpaid Fees by Apus: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Mumu people full this nairaland i swear! Davido is immature! Davido is immature! You that you are mature how much you get for your bank account? undecided undecided Even those that come on nairaland everyday to insult and argue about buhari and jonathan are here saying davido is immature.....mtscheeeeew

who b dis?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Van Vicker Celebrates 39th Birthday Today / Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) / D'banj‘s Forgets His Chain On Aero Flight, To Reward Anyone Who Finds It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.