Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA (1722 Views)

Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA by MRNews: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2016
Saw this somewhere and I taught I should share...

After the first video was released, Chidinma Okeke debunked the trending rumour saying it was an act of manipulated graphics sometimes referred to as ‘Photoshop’. However, this did not go well with a lot of people as they’ve been made to understand that a video cannot be edited to such an extent. Later, a second one was still released.

The truth is, a lot of people calling her all sort of names are simply doing this because of the fact that it went public. Records has it that most beauty queens indulge in a lot of horrible acts just to secure a crown that will not last for more than a year and that’s really terrible. While many do it for the money just for survival in a Country characterized by hardship, others do it for the fame and then a good number also do it for both.
The truth is, a lot of bloggers will prefer not to remove these videos from their blog as it’s bringing healthy traffic and will definitely increase their revenues which is expected. This simply means that the videos may be there till the trumpet sounds. This will not only have effect on her but also her close relations because they will all bear ‘Okeke’ except for the girls which of course will get married.

The truth is...

READ FULL STORY AT THE SOURCE

1 Share

Re: THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA by talktonase(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2016
The only way out is to leave the country! GBAM!
Re: THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA by makydebbie(f): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2016
As usual half baked you know the drill.....
Re: THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA by 9niceguy(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2016
I really pity the lady...... I pray she will not commit suicide on this
Re: THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA by streetdisciple: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2016
blah blah blah

#istandwithcucumber

1 Like

Re: THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA by Synzu(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Or she can near damn the consequence and go all Kim Kardashian on them grin
Re: THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2016
You people are making this girl too famous and I don't like it..

Is she the first lesbian?

2 Likes

Re: THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA by 2ScrewsLoose: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2016
That video has got nothing on her,,, everyone has sex everyday so what's the biggie or is it because u people saw hers.... Oh please

Let her go & join nollywood proper to make money,, turn this negative publicity around for the better.

Kossy na lady like her and she no de hide her own... wink
Re: THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA by ring7(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2016
She's talking from both side of the mouth, Photoshop now blackmailing. I just dee whatch.
Re: THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA by sisisioge: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2016
talktonase:
The only way out is to leave the country! GBAM!

I concur
Re: THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA by nicerichard05: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2016
ss
Re: THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA by banme(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2016
T
Re: THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA by Originalsly: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2016
OBTSubtle:
You people are making this girl too famous and I don't like it..

Is she the first lesbian?
Is she a lesbian?...she's been made infamous... not famous. She should've kept her mouth shut.... her lies is what exposed her so much. @topic....I think the only way for her to restore some dignity is to first admit that it was her in the video... and speak to young ladies about the downside of taking unclad photos or making videos.She can start in her church... and can earn a living by having such speaking engagements. This would be nothing new... ex cons speak to youths...ex drug addicts... con men.... even see them on TV shows warning others.She can turn this negative into a positive.

1 Like

Re: THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE CHIDINMA OKEKE FROM THE CUCUMBER VIDEO SAGA by boss1310(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2016
admit what she did,ask for forgiveness(from those who care)expose dirty dealings in the pageant industry and hope to God that she survives the storm that follows still breathing

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Jim Iyke And Victoria Inyama / Creativity: Fan Draws Beautiful Photo Of Davido With Pencil (Pics) / More Photos From The Wedding Engagement Of VP Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.