Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I'd Marry Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'd Marry Her (1453 Views)

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / Help I Need Adviseā€¦.should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? / Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'd Marry Her by righocream(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2007
Really there is nothing to it. I see age as nothing really that converns anyone but the both of you who are inlove. I guess she loves it the way that you give it to her, so I must commend that you must be the right oildriller in the minning field.

If you like and love her just do what you think your heart tells you, as for me if you liked I gave you an advise then I have this one for you, I love older chicks because they are so easy to understand, I have always dated older ones, I have a brother who is about 9 years older than I am and I caught this chick and we started dating, we had had it several time in several wheres' till I decided to bring her to mama ( show her my crib) and found out that she was my eldest brothers classmate, they got gisting and all then I found out there were close, he calls her on the phone one day we were coincidentally at it and started trying to be fast, she just handed the phone to me to hear all what he was saying and how he had this crush on her, really I did respect her a lot cos I know that someone younger wouldnt have done better, she handled things her age would,

she asked me not to get into any aguements with him though and I should pretend I knew nothing.lol I like her so much for this and you know that gave me so much reason to beleive that older chicks are the bomb, they say things as they come and not just the way that you wanna hear it.

If I had an opportunity with someone u have no, I would go for her so far she is beatiful and has my type of qualities

cheeers
Re: I'd Marry Her by feelgood(m): 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2007
There's a limit 2 age gap btw spouses my brother. because u like older gals doesnt mean u shd get married to ur mama's mate - that will be pushing love too far.
Ur testimony abt ur gf is not enuff reason 4 ur obsession with them mamas. Youngies also do same
Re: I'd Marry Her by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2007
Re: I'd Marry Her by righocream(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2007
@FEELGOOD.

There's a limit 2 age gap between spouses my brother. because u like older gals doesnt mean u should get married to your mama's mate - that will be pushing love too far.
your testimony about your girlfriend is not enough reason 4 your obsession with them mamas. Youngies also do same

seems like you havea problem somewhere. I only gave a few lines of advises but since you did not that you can atleast give yours also. I am in no condition to convince you about why I think he should marry whoever he wants to. but I am here just to give him examples and reasons why we love the older chicks better ootherwise the younger ones just are somewhat shy and will hardly let you know what is going on in thier minds.

you can say that I am obsessed. I can easily bet that you are in no present relationship or you have never had any experience so please find somewhere to throw your frustration and annoyance and if you need help just ask the whole room and we would be sure to help you out ,

have a nice time aighttt!!!
Re: I'd Marry Her by PTBNaija(f): 3:23am On Jan 07, 2007
But nine years!!! shocked shocked shocked

I mean. . .do you all plan on having kids?

I really don't know what to say about this, I'm just wondering if you're up to her emotional level and things.
Re: I'd Marry Her by righocream(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2007
@ PTB

But nine years!!!

I mean. . .do you all plan on having kids?

I really don't know what to say about this, I'm just wondering if you're up to her emotional level and things

I guess you have a hint about what I actually went through, I was more than an emmotional level for her. infact she always suspected me of having it with another woman which was really most figment of her imagination. She was trying to get off her emmotions as though her past relationships with her ex I guess,, why is it strange? did you know that she never knew my age, not even till now. I think she thought I was abit or couple years younger maybe like 2 or 3 but I guess I was more than she can imagine, well I think she thinks I am like 29 or 28
Re: I'd Marry Her by feelgood(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2007
Many thanks @righocream 4 ur 'kind' remarks. Only snag is I've been married 4 over 16 years now with 2 lovely teenage kids
God bless you good
Re: I'd Marry Her by feelgood(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2007
Many thanks @righocream 4 ur 'kind' remarks. Only snag is I've been married 4 over 16 years now with 2 lovely teenage kids.
God bless you good
Re: I'd Marry Her by feelgood(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2007
Many thanks @righocream 4 ur 'kind' remarks. Only snag is I've been happily married 4 over 16 years now with 2 lovely teenage kids.
God bless you good
Re: I'd Marry Her by feelgood(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2007
Many thanks @righocream 4 ur 'kind' remarks. Only snag is I've been happily married 4 over 16 years now with 2 lovely teenage kids.
God bless you good
Re: I'd Marry Her by feelgood(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2007
God bless you good

1 Like

Re: I'd Marry Her by Easyy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2007
righocream:

@FEELGOOD.

seems like you havea problem somewhere. I only gave a few lines of advises but since you did not that you can atleast give yours also. I am in no condition to convince you about why I think he should marry whoever he wants to. but I am here just to give him examples and reasons why we love the older chicks better ootherwise the younger ones just are somewhat shy and will hardly let you know what is going on in their minds.

you can say that I am obsessed. I can easily bet that you are in no present relationship or you have never had any experience so please find somewhere to throw your frustration and annoyance and if you need help just ask the whole room and we would be sure to help you out ,

have a nice time aighttt!!!

there should be no need for an abusive rant
Re: I'd Marry Her by princeonx: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2008
@Poster: your topic says it all "I'd marry her" so go for them if you like them older. Some guys do that "you're not the first" and of cox some will never! I will NEVER EVER marry a lady that is 9yrs older than me not even if she's the last on earth!

(1) (Reply)

Couples Lending Out Money To Each Other What Is Your Take / What Age Is Bedwetting Abnormal For Child? / Sacrifice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.