Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Flash: Police Nabs An Igbo Lady Who Hired Assasins To Kill Her Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Flash: Police Nabs An Igbo Lady Who Hired Assasins To Kill Her Husband (768 Views)

Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Police Nabs 19-Year-Old boy For Beheading 3 Persons In Imo State / Police Nabs Pickpocket In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash: Police Nabs An Igbo Lady Who Hired Assasins To Kill Her Husband by franchizy(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2016
The lady in the photo below hired the Two Assasins to kill her husband and take his Range Rover jeep to his brother in Anambra state.

The assasins were arrested by a team of Riot policemen in Ogun state after the husband of the lady whomthe assasins thought have died managed to roll towards the road from the bush where he was dumped and was rescued by policemen who were on payrol.

The man managed to share his ordeal to the police who after taking the man to the hospital chased the assasins and arrested them.

Its obvious that our igbo women are now given the igbos in general a bad name because of there love for money and fame.

May God help us all.

Re: Flash: Police Nabs An Igbo Lady Who Hired Assasins To Kill Her Husband by Raydos: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2016
Igbo kwenu
Re: Flash: Police Nabs An Igbo Lady Who Hired Assasins To Kill Her Husband by franchizy(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2016
Raydos:
Igbo kwenu

Kwezuenu
Re: Flash: Police Nabs An Igbo Lady Who Hired Assasins To Kill Her Husband by ore16: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
When U cannot trust your wife who else are u going to trust . May God save us .

Too Bad !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Flash: Police Nabs An Igbo Lady Who Hired Assasins To Kill Her Husband by ccffwx: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
Anambra again? First Miss Cucumber, now this. Hmm.
Re: Flash: Police Nabs An Igbo Lady Who Hired Assasins To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
I really fail to see what her tribal origins have to do with the headline. Maybe we should include tribe and religion for every single news item? A criminal is a criminal. I don't know who started this poo, but we need to stop it. Be mature, people.

And no, I am not Igbo... so save your saliva.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Was Blindfolded In Love! Now I'm Left For Nothing. / Buhari Why Must U Kill Tafawa Balewa / 45-year-old Afonja Docked Over N46m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.