Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Self Acclaimed Nigerian Wizard Crashes Into Sapele River On His Way To The UK - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Self Acclaimed Nigerian Wizard Crashes Into Sapele River On His Way To The UK (629 Views)

Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast / Ilu Aje (The Land Of The Wizard) / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Acclaimed Nigerian Wizard Crashes Into Sapele River On His Way To The UK by Adekanyeope: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2016
A self-acclaimed Nigerian wizard has blamed his crash into the Sapele River on the economic recession in the President Muhammadu Buhari.

Vanguard reports that the man who was discovered in Ajogodo River in Sapele, Delta State said he was flying from Benin airport to attend a meeting in the UK using Plantain Leaf.

The self-acclaimed wizard said:

"I was flying in with what is known in the physical realm as ‘Plantain Leaf,’ but it is actually my expensive private jet in the coven realm.

"It crashed me into this bridge, when the fuel in it finished. My members will be here tonight to refuel it for me, so I can continue my journey to the UK.
SOURCE: http://www.2000viewsng.com/2016/10/self-aclaimed-nigerian-wizard-crashes.html

"I have to be in the UK to watch football, because there is economic recession, unemployment and inflation in Nigeria.

Re: Self Acclaimed Nigerian Wizard Crashes Into Sapele River On His Way To The UK by ring7(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2016
From Benin? OK .
Kontinu.
Re: Self Acclaimed Nigerian Wizard Crashes Into Sapele River On His Way To The UK by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2016
some of you just post some stupid crap here. . . angry angry angry
Re: Self Acclaimed Nigerian Wizard Crashes Into Sapele River On His Way To The UK by maximus10: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Were is the private jet naw

(1) (Reply)

SSA Revealed Top Baby Names In South Africa 2015 / Dr Pastor Paul Enenche Crown The Kurityav( Warlord Of Tiv Land). / How To Select The Right Book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.