Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS] (1102 Views)

Tunde Moshood Should Apologize To Cossy Orjiakor Over Sex Dog Story - Nigerians / Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
Kaffy has come out to state that she was not apologizing to Davido in her earlier post on social media.

After her outburst early yesterday over Davido sacking his dancers minutes to his performance, Kaffy took to her social media to explain the reason behind her reaction stating that dancers were getting highly disrespected by artistes.

In the post Kaffy had apologized for the profanity in the video calling for all dancers to take control and have a voice. Hours later, In the comment section of a regramm of the same post, Kaffy pointed out that she did not apologize to Davido but only to her fans for using swear words.

See below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/i-did-not-apologize-to-davido-kaffy.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS] by Smellymouth: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
Nawa o
Re: I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS] by ring7(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Serious woman.
Re: I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
izz like this woman is high on cheap drugs angry ewo ni werey gan undecided.....what's the meaning of all these rubbish undecided

Re: I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS] by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
nawa u oo kaffy
Re: I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS] by ammyluv2002(f): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Enough now
Re: I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS] by EmperorLee(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
izz like this woman is high on cheap drugs angry ewo ni werey gan undecided.....what's the meaning of all these rubbish undecided

Sussi, you dey vesi ni?
Re: I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS] by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Sussi, you dey vesi ni?
I dey vex oo.....infact I nor know how the thing dey do me again angry
Re: I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS] by EmperorLee(m): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
I dey vex oo.....infact I nor know how the thing dey do me again angry

*Pours ice-cold water on her* How are you feeling now?
Re: I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS] by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

*Pours ice-cold water on her* How are you feeling now?
grin........I'm feeling great......the woman vex me nor be small cheesy
Re: I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS] by EmperorLee(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
grin........I'm feeling great......the woman vex me nor be small cheesy

Kafaya too dey do anyhow na, na now you know?
Re: I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS] by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Kafaya too dey do anyhow na, na now you know?
Na now ooo
Re: I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS] by Jay542(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
All those yeye kafayat fans. I'm sure You guys are seeing she just need publicity. Lol.
Re: I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS] by katerine7(f): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
nawa o iyaff do na

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Just Revealed The Father Of Blue Ivy / Hannyhouse Entertainment Unveil EMSTAR And CQUENZ / See Ugandan Policemen Rocking Women's Shoes In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.