Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Website adress of private polytechnics in Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Website adress of private polytechnics in Nigeria (15909 Views)

Opinion: Top 10 Polytechnics In Nigeria / Top Best Polytechnics In Nigeria 2014ranking / Top 100 Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria- August, 2013 Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website adress of private polytechnics in Nigeria by gbengaijot(m): 4:44am On Dec 01, 2005
Does anyone knows the website adress of UNICOTECH( universal college of technology ileife).or other private polytechnics in Nigeria.please do paste them on for me. need to help a friend out with private polytechnics.
Re: Website adress of private polytechnics in Nigeria by gbengaijot(m): 4:47am On Dec 01, 2005
if u know their course fee as well, please do specify. Thanks
Re: Website adress of private polytechnics in Nigeria by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:16am On Dec 01, 2005
This is the only one i know...
cause two of my cousin bros go their...

Babcock
www.babcockuniversity.org/html/contact_us.html

tuition is quata quata 150,000 naira per semester
Re: Website adress of private polytechnics in Nigeria by gbengaijot(m): 2:32am On Dec 02, 2005
I am not talking of private universities, i mean private polytechnics like unicotech, institute of journalism, ronik polytechnic. i just want to knw their course fee.
Re: Website adress of private polytechnics in Nigeria by beebaba2: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2010
Congratulations to all new universities and polys intakes. It’s very important to let those that did not make the list know that it’s not the end of life. God Almighty has a better thing in stock for u all. This piece of information is very important for both groups (Admitted and the expectants).
LASU is now very competitive academically. Students can spend their whole years in the school without paying school fees via the “University Scholar” Programme put in place by the VC. This is available to students with CGPA 4.0 and above (which is very easier for every brilliant and serious-minded student as I enjoyed it during my stay in the sch. too).

Also, for those who might be interested, you can also seize the opportunity to enrol for Professional exams like ICAN/ATS, CITN, NIMN, ACCA, CFA e.t.c which will also affect your academic programmes positively. All you need is just your extra time which other use for useless activities on the campus.
For ICAN/ATS programme, u can enrol with just O ‘Level 5 credits regardless of your academic background (be it science, art or commercial). From my experience, Science students mostly have the best chance. There are several benefits to this ATS programme: D.E admissions ( also for HND in polys),exceptions in ICAN professional exams, quick employment opportunities (even before the end of your BSc), it also put u ahead of your mates in class as so on. The programme has 3 stages and the exam is twice a yr (March & Sept.).

For more information, visit Balanced-Growth Associates Tutors; Iyana Isashi, Ojo(Around LASU) or call 08025112669, 08033612048 or send a mail to bgatutors@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Adopts - 1 6 3 3 4 Education System / UNIVERSITY OF Port Harcourt 2013/14 POST-GRADUATE Registration Form Is Out / LASU Management Creates Part Time Jobs For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.