Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral (55222 Views)

Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral / The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
The boy is handsome..... I love chubby kids!

1 Like

Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by bbbabes(f): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
doctorkush:
prolly you outta sub since July....

Lolzzz...
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by Nickymezor(f): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
Omoh, see him serious face... Lolz no b small tin o grin
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by Deckylicious(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
after finding him, will they feed him?
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by omenka(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lmao!! I can remember those days when everyone would wanna be best buddies with the "class monitor" so as to make sure your name never gets into that list of noise makers. cheesy

Monitors been dey wicked gan. grin
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by Marlvin(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jake The Class Captain !

1 Like

Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by ClassCaptain(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Keep quiet am writing names of noise makers..

Everybody keep quiet but folake pen falls and she bends to pick it up..

folake
Folake
Folake
Folake
Folake...

Folake ×4

Since na only her sabi give love

Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by yedidiah(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
that year wey Mr Danlami go just enter class ask for names of noise makers and Mathias our monitor go begin feel like King of Kings.
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by davide470(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by gentleman100(m): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
Temmi001:
Cute little one. His seriousness while penning the supposed noisemakers is unparalleled.
Maybe or not you've been aspiring to become a software developer, but I have good news for you. You, too, can acquire ICT skills and begin developing very functional softwares and websites today. Contact me on: 08106501622 . (Call and WhatsApp)
Prof Temmi, good evening. I guess you're in school already. I'm interested. Wanna learn C++ and some others.
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by Temmi001: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
gentleman100:
Prof Temmi, good evening. I guess you're in school already. I'm interested. Wanna learn C++ and some others.
Ok Sir.
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by gentlelarry(m): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
See hin Cute mouth.

Learn Vocations such CCTV and Video camera installation, Cosmetology Skin Treatment and Make up, Event Management and Bridal Services. In Lagos and Ibadan In our learn and earn scheme with federal govt certificate after training. You learn and earn your start up capital of 300k or more. Check my profile and add up my WhatsApp and BBM contact.
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by franugo(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Temmi001:
Ok Sir.

What's d price 4 d classes sir?
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by donsam01(m): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Chai, so wat hv i learnt nw
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by ken2baba(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
The boy is meme on his own,,,Jake Meme,,,,,,,,,, look at him in the 2nd pix, the boy be like If you want the pen, come and have them.

Btw, we'd like to meet the boy behind this meme
egbo olamide
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by deebrain(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
TeGaTeGa1:
Some pple fast sha... Na wa for una network

I feel your pain bro. trying to be the first to comment ba?
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by tosyne2much(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
TeGaTeGa1:
Some pple fast sha... Na wa for una network
I sure say no be Glo dem dey use cheesy
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by Mattex001(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jake gat no Chills mehn grin

Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by Ginaz(f): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=Dezzx post=50552982][/quote]

Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by Ginaz(f): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
Haute:
The guy be like:
1. Ginaz
2. Ginaz
3. Ginaz
4. Cute no! Ginaz

"Maybe I should write someone else's name. No! She's been forming for me"

5. Ginaz
6. Ginaz
7. Ginaz
8. Ginaz
9. Ginaz
10. Ginaz!!!

sad
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by KunAviero(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
bbbabes:
Viral? Just seeing this
Seriously? That picture has even reached heaven. IT IS VERY VIRAL.
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by drizzit(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
Holla when u see him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by sisisioge: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
drizzit:
Holla when u see him

Holllla!

The bobo just cool. E no dey make noise, he no dey struggle. Guy would grow into a heartbreaker someday...girls love the cool ones die! Their intelligence is numero uno. Na toddlers like these I dey over hug...plenty kisses on their cheeks. I have a reputation of leaving lipstick marks on babies cheeks from over kissing grin Those cheeks are darlings mehn!
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by Maxcollins042(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnn...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Sent you a DM LadyF
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by Lordspicy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnn...
why you dey always announce yourself like falz
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by ladyF(f): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Maxcollins042:
Sent you a DM LadyF

Seen and replied Sir. grin
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by victorjoe(m): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnn...

LadyF, do you have bitcoin?.
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by ladyF(f): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
victorjoe:

LadyF, do you have bitcoin?.

Yels dearie. grin

BBM or WhatsApp?
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by Arielle: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
OMG he's so adorable! The concentration on his face, priceless!
Re: Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral by onionsoup(f): 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
HI JAKE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos / I Have D7 In Literature What Course Can I Study? / ASUU Calls Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.