Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

I Got My Adsense Accoount Approved, No Earning Two Weeks Now Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Got My Adsense Accoount Approved, No Earning Two Weeks Now Help! (759 Views)

Please Help: Betahost247 Is Killing My Business/Blogging For 2 Weeks Now / Google Approved My Adsense Application:::: 1month Website / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got My Adsense Accoount Approved, No Earning Two Weeks Now Help! by megalife: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
I need help/ advice from someone with good experience to guide me on how to boost my earnings.
will really appreciate!

Re: I Got My Adsense Accoount Approved, No Earning Two Weeks Now Help! by emymeeky: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lol ... Getting approved is the easiest thing , making the money is another... Took me almost one year to start earning an average of $70 daily

1 Like

Re: I Got My Adsense Accoount Approved, No Earning Two Weeks Now Help! by megalife: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
emymeeky:
Lol ... Getting approved is the easiest thing , making the money is another... Took me almost one year to start earning an average of $70 daily
Broda u are very correct! I will like to make you my partner @emymeeky......... on this journey.
your wassap no pls
Re: I Got My Adsense Accoount Approved, No Earning Two Weeks Now Help! by emymeeky: 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
megalife:

Broda u are very correct! I will like to make you my partner @emymeeky......... on this journey.
your wassap no pls

Re: I Got My Adsense Accoount Approved, No Earning Two Weeks Now Help! by smbmedia: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
megalife:
I need help/ advice from someone with good experience to guide me on how to boost my earnings.
will really appreciate!

Am passing this same hard time...

After 2months plus.. Na $20....

Shit!
Re: I Got My Adsense Accoount Approved, No Earning Two Weeks Now Help! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
Getting adsense account is not the basic
The fundamental is your ability to get a loyal audience/viewer who comes to the site on their own free will based on what your site offer.
If you just open a blog, pls forget about money for the main time, just think of how to create value for your sites.
ANY site that can't Boast of 3000 daily views on the average don't have any business implementing adsense
Re: I Got My Adsense Accoount Approved, No Earning Two Weeks Now Help! by Ebukax(f): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Brother to earn money, you must generate traffic's not just any traffic's but legitimate traffic's and your niche matters the most too, I generate traffic's from Facebook I have 100s of thousands of fans on Fb work hard blogging is a very hard profession to go into but once your balance the work force will be low and you earnings will skyrocket
Re: I Got My Adsense Accoount Approved, No Earning Two Weeks Now Help! by raziboi(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
smbmedia:

Am passing this same hard time...

After 2months plus.. Na $20....

Shit!

at least yours have been approved.... what about us, awaiting approval since 2mnths??
Re: I Got My Adsense Accoount Approved, No Earning Two Weeks Now Help! by bennymark(m): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Your traffic is very poor maybe

You needd like 4k to 7k daily views to earn much, and atleast a fraction of the traffic should be organic

megalife:
will really appreciate!

Re: I Got My Adsense Accoount Approved, No Earning Two Weeks Now Help! by princebrainlord(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
megalife:
will really appreciate!

Your traffic is very low and with the images above you have no clicks. If you want to earn very high with Adsense, are are the basic things you need to do.

1. Improve your SEO to get organic traffics from search engines, traffics from search engines converts the most

2. Don't just write any post with your own words, do keywords research each time you want to compose an article. You can use Google Keyword Planner or Semrush to keep high paying keywords with very high CPC (cost per click) gather the high paying keywords related to your niche, den compose a quality content with dos keywords. If you do all your posts like dis, your CPC will increase to the extent that just 3clicks is enough to earn you $10 per day.

3. Write long and quality contents that engage visitors, this way your ad impressions will increase as long as the user stays on your blog.

Final words
Every bloggers priority nowadays shouldn't be getting Adsense approval. You should work on increasing your traffic first. Then you can think of going for Adsense. Adsense is an entire case study on its own.... It's not an easy way of making money bt if you get enough traffic dat converts clicks, den you will make some from Adsense.

To learn more about SEO and blogging tutorials visit our blog @ http://www.fixmansion.com _ Home of blogger tutorials and tricks

© http://www.fixmansion.com

Re: I Got My Adsense Accoount Approved, No Earning Two Weeks Now Help! by nigconnect(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
I created a forum guys, with great features and UCP (user control panel) ... any ideas on getting traffic

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Blog Site? / Help! Help! Domainking.ng Shutdown Will Kill Online Businesses In Nigeria / Webmasters Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.