Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Laptop Bios Update Help ! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Bios Update Help ! (924 Views)

Unlock Your Laptop BIOS Password Here Free Of Charge / Bios Update Issue / Laptop Bios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Bios Update Help ! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2009
I would like to know if a dell laptop BIOS can be updated at computer village , Ikeja.If yes where exactly . I have a dell d600 but i don't want to carry out the update myself as i was told any little mistake and the system is gone .
Re: Laptop Bios Update Help ! by zuuby(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2009
Anything can be done here.Just make sure you ask around on the knowledgeable people there
b4 giving your system to anybody.
Re: Laptop Bios Update Help ! by deji2009(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2009
I would like to know if a dell laptop BIOS can be updated at computer village , Ikeja.If yes where exactly . I have a dell d600 but i don't want to carry out the update myself as i was told any little mistake and the system is gone .

A simple question a technician would often ask is. why do you want to update your Bios ? That the first thing. Good luck
Re: Laptop Bios Update Help ! by routik(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
A simple question a technician would often ask is. why do you want to update your Bios ? That the first thing. Good luck

As simple as that.
Re: Laptop Bios Update Help ! by bizzle86: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2009
you can give me a call bankyoxide on 07029418569 on details on how to update your system and how to move around computer village I have a lot of experience with the Dell D600 so if you call me i can give either come and check it out or give u a description on how to see me

bankyoxide@yahoo.com
Re: Laptop Bios Update Help ! by ayonline: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2009
Bios Flash is very easy no need for tech.

goto dell website look around for dell d600 software and drivers
u would see all Ur drivers, look for bios driver it might be more than one
download all, run and test the one that is compatible if not try another
ur pc would ask you to restart if bios driver was successfully and that all

But reason y u would like to flash bios it might be ur touch pad mouse is hanging even after
installing all necessary driver among other reasons.

Don't be scared quite easy
Re: Laptop Bios Update Help ! by deji2009(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
Bios Flash is very easy no need for tech.

goto dell website look around for dell d600 software and drivers
u would see all your drivers, look for bios driver it might be more than one
download all, run and test the one that is compatible if not try another
your pc would ask you to restart if bios driver was successfully and that all

But reason y u would like to flash bios it might be your touch pad mouse is hanging even after
installing all necessary driver among other reasons.

Don't be scared quite easy

100% right. could also be system instability. we still need to know why he's doing this. quite said by you just a case of checking the manu website

If any is available. Good luck @ poster ! Deji Sunday
Re: Laptop Bios Update Help ! by deji2009(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2009
Just went down to http://support.euro.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=uk&l=en&s=gen&ServiceTag=&SystemID=LAT_PNT_PM_D600&os=WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid=

That your model all you need to do is click on the link and you"ll find 1 bios update. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Read And Access Your Family Mobile,my Bluehack Software Best To Hack Bluetooth / In Need Of Avast Anti Virus Serial Key / Adobe Photoshop Cs4 Certification 9a0-094 Practice Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.