Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

- - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / - (764 Views)

Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. / A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning / Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Moved.
Re: - by felixomor1: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3280338/breaking-news-fossil-supporting-evolution.

This link above exposes one way people have used fabricated fake fossils and fabricated stories of how man evolved.
It exposes the fraudulent scientist who used fake orangutan and some other bones to deceive the whole world that he discovered fossils.

It took almost a century to actually expose how he did it.
And Of course, many more have been exposed.

But is it not common sense that I can actually bury the skull of a chimpazee and claim it is the skull of an ancestor?

It has even been exposed that some of the fossils were assembled from just a single tooth.
And from there people were made to believe lies.

If indeed evolution is not a lying mission, what is an article on evolution doing under "religion"?
That asides.

I will say it again. Evolution requires more faith to believe than to believe any other thing.

No scientist has been able to demonstrate an animal adding DNA to its DNA to become a higher animal.
It has and will never happen.

Till then. Evolution is as good as belief, if not superstition.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: - by jonbellion(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:
https://www.nairaland.com/3280338/breaking-news-fossil-supporting-evolution.

This link above exposes one way people have used fabricated fake fossils and fabricated stories of how man evolved.
It exposes the fraudulent scientist who used fake orangutan and some other bones to deceive the whole world that he discovered fossils.

It took almost a century to actually expose how he did it.
And Of course, many more have been exposed.

But is it not common sense that I can actually bury the skull of a chimpazee and claim it is the skull of an ancestor?

It has even been exposed that some of the fossils were assembled from just a single tooth.
And from there people were made to believe lies.

If indeed evolution is not a lying mission, what is an article on evolution doing under "religion"?
That asides.

I will say it again. Evolution requires more faith to believe than to believe any other thing.

No scientist has been able to demonstrate an animal adding DNA to its DNA to become a higher animal.
It has and will never happen.

Till then. Evolution is as good as belief, if not superstition.

Piltdown Man was created with the objective of fooling scientists, not lay people, so it only succeeded for a short time. The very fact that it was eventually revealed to be a fake is evidence that science is inherently capable of seeing through illusion, acknowledging errors, and refining its ideas by use of the scientific method. It shows that theories like evolution are based on solid and consistent evidence that behaves in expected ways. It is also worth noting that though you guys like to rant about evolution's errors, frauds, or simple mistakes, not one of those errors or frauds has been exposed by so-called "creation science". Every single one of them, from Piltdown to Haeckel were found by experts in evolution, doing the work of evolutionists.
A single forgery does not prove that all evidence is forged (this would be confirmation bias at its very worst. A single forgery does not overturn the actual evidence that does exist and isn't a forgery. Science actually spotted the fraud and corrected the mistake. Meanwhile, Christians still insist that the Shroud of Turin was Jesus' burial cloth, even though it has been proven to be forgery made in medieval Europe based on radiocarbon dating. Not to mention that it wasn't universally accepted by the scientific establishment because of its conflict with other pieces of evidence — it takes a lot more than that to fool practicing scientists.

1 Like

Re: - by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Let me talk as lay man who doesn't know how science works; why is it that chimpanzees evolved through different stages to what we know today as man, yet these chimpanzees still exist and they're not evolving anymore? Why are they even in existence at all when they ought to have all been man?

My second silly question is; why is it that evolution started with chimpanzees, and it's only chimpanzees who supposedly started evolution, that can be seen to be alive, no other species of man, e.g homoerectus?

Me believe that since chimpanzees are still in existence and man which happens to be their highest evolved specie is in existence too, then I think one or two of those species of man should equally be alive.....or is it coincidence?
Re: - by felixomor1: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
jonbellion:

Piltdown Man was created with the objective of fooling scientists, not lay people, so it only succeeded for a short time. The very fact that it was eventually revealed to be a fake is evidence that science is inherently capable of seeing through illusion, acknowledging errors, and refining its ideas by use of the scientific method. It shows that theories like evolution are based on solid and consistent evidence that behaves in expected ways. It is also worth noting that though you guys like to rant about evolution's errors, frauds, or simple mistakes, not one of those errors or frauds has been exposed by so-called "creation science". Every single one of them, from Piltdown to Haeckel were found by experts in evolution, doing the work of evolutionists.
A single forgery does not prove that all evidence is forged ........................

"In this world, it is only thieves that are not smart that are caught."

"For every thief caught, there are a thousand more"

- Nigerian contemporary addages.
Re: - by jonbellion(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:

"In this world, it is only thieves that are not smart that are caught."

"For every thief caught, there are a thousand more"

But it was the same evolutionists that discovered it naaa Not creationists
- Nigerian contemporary addages.
but it was the same evolutionists that discovered it naaa The techniques that were used to definitively prove that Piltdown Man was fake are the exact same techniques as those used to date real fossils. Dude this is the mist controversial aspect of science for over 150 years now. It's evidence is only getting stronger. Lamarck's theory has died out. If this theory would be refuted at this stage it would be more like a modification not an entire dismissal

1 Like

Re: - by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Sigh! Here we go again
Re: - by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
Let me talk as lay man who doesn't know how science works; why is it that chimpanzees evolved through different stages to what we know today as man, yet these chimpanzees still exist and they're not evolving anymore? Why are they even in existence at all when they ought to have all been man?
Well thank God you admitted your lack of knowledge on evolution, we all learn after all and it is one of the most misunderstood topics in nigeria.
Humans did not evolve from apes, rather we(humans and apes) both evolved from the same ancestor. Human and apes would be evolutionary brothers.
So they cannot become us rather they in future{millions of years) will become something else. Evolution doesn't end.
Evolution takes millions of years, so you can't see it.

My second silly question is; why is it that evolution started with chimpanzees, and it's only chimpanzees who supposedly started evolution, that can be seen to be alive, no other species of man, e.g homoerectus?
Again we share the same ancestor, the ancestors were not chimpanzees but rather looked like them, we evolved more differently.

My believe that since chimpanzees are still in existence and man which happens to be their highest evolved specie is in existence too, then I think one or two of those species of man should equally be alive.....or is it coincidence?
They died out, we and the primates are all that remains, since we are better than them, we out sourced them for food and basic amenities. They are all extinct, but still exist in us.
Re: - by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lennycool:

Well thank God you admitted your lack of knowledge on evolution, we all learn after all and it is one of the most misunderstood topics in nigeria.
Humans did not evolve from apes, rather we(humans and apes) both evolved from the same ancestor. Human and apes would be evolutionary brothers.
So they cannot become us rather they in future{millions of years) will become something else. Evolution doesn't end.
Evolution takes millions of years, so you can't see it.

That's very convenient... very convenient....and yet funny and spurious...

Again we share the same ancestor, the ancestors were not chimpanzees but rather looked like them, we evolved more differently.

They died out, we and the primates are all that remains, since we are better than them, we out sourced them for food and basic amenities. They are all extinct, but still exist in us.

They exist in you, not me Biko... grin In me resides the holy ghost, whose temple I am.
Re: - by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
jonbellion:
but it was the same evolutionists that discovered it naaa The techniques that were used to definitively prove that Piltdown Man was fake are the exact same techniques as those used to date real fossils. Dude this is the mist controversial aspect of science for over 150 years now. It's evidence is only getting stronger. Lamarck's theory has died out. If this theory would be refuted at this stage it would be more like a modification not an entire dismissal
Thank you, and it was also in the 1920's when we had less knowledge of evolution, the creationist didn't discover the fake rather the scientists did, and they exposed it. Science is impartial
Re: - by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

They exist in you, not me Biko... grin In me resides the holy ghost, whose temple I am.
Genetically speaking my friend, genetically.
Re: - by jonbellion(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Me believe that since chimpanzees are still in existence and man which happens to be their highest evolved specie is in existence too, then I think one or two of those species of man should equally be alive.....or is it coincidence?
evolution didn't start with chimpanzees
Re: - by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lennycool:

Genetically speaking my friend, genetically.

Oga Lennycool, it would really be cool if you gave your life to Jesus.. I just like you, I don't know why (no homo grin).
There's goodness in you cool

(1) (Reply)

6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple / Microchip Implants. / Findadmission.com Launches In Nigeria To Offer Students Easier Access To Study A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.