Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,050 members, 7,845,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat (1458 Views)

My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin / Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies / My lhasa apso, Beverly is on heat again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by litosman001: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
If u have a male cat and u stay around port harcourt pls let me know I want to mate my female cat. Whatsapp me.08186496603

1 Like

Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Just let her go roam around outside. Cats are territorial. There is a Tom cat(probably wild) in control of that whole area. I know because I've kept a male cat before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by litosman001: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thanks
Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by SAMBARRY: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Muafrika2:
Just let her go roam around outside. Cats are territorial. There is a Tom cat(probably wild) in control of that whole area. I know because I've kept a male cat before.
cat too dey do agbero or omo onile ? grin cheesy
Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 29, 2016
SAMBARRY:
cat too dey do agbero or omo onile ? grin cheesy

agbero n. a taxi or bus tout; (hence) a street thug or small-time extortionist. ( source:

Male cats are thugs. They always turn wild after they come of age, stop eating your food and spend time roaming around and marking territory with their stinking urine. Mine gave me a headache grin
Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by SAMBARRY: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

Male cats are thugs. They always turn wild after they come of age, stop eating your food and spend time roaming around and marking territory with their stinking urine. Mine gave me a headache grin

so they too dey rebellious grin

I'm a big boy now so I can't eat your food again grin
Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2016
SAMBARRY:
so they too dey rebellious grin

I'm a big boy now so I can't eat your food again grin
cheesy
Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by SAMBARRY: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

cheesy
I'm living the house for you to fend for myself grin
Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
SAMBARRY:
I'm living the house for you to fend for myself grin
And fending here meant stealing little chicks from my neighbourhood cheesy . The many times I rushed to hide the left over little chicken feet just to cover up his tracks!
Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by SAMBARRY: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

And fending here meant stealing little chicks from my neighbourhood cheesy . The many times I rushed to hide the left over little chicken feet just to cover up his tracks!
lol.it's part of male characteristics na.

What is the difference between what it did a nd what men that sneak into a girls house when papa and mama no dey house to eat pomo grin
Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
SAMBARRY:
lol.it's part of male characteristics na.

What is the difference between what it did a nd what men that sneak into a girls house when papa and mama no dey house to eat pomo grin
It's true. Male hormones change people overnight. One minute someone is cute and graceful and the next they are thick headed, unruly thugs looking for a fight with everybody. undecided

Very true.
Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by SAMBARRY: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin

So release the female cat make she go fok and bring belle for you grin
Muafrika2:

It's true. Male hormones change people overnight. One minute someone is cute and graceful and the next they are thick headed, unruly and looking for a fight with everybody. undecided

Very true.
Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin

The op need not worry, he'll be looking for a place to take the kittens he'll be getting a good supply of.
Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by omowumeee(f): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

cheesy WWJD angry
Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
omowumeee:
cheesy WWJD angry

It's what any parent with a kleptomaniac for a son would do. grin
Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by omowumeee(f): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
Muafrika2:
It's what any parent with a kleptomaniac for a son would do. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by Certitude(m): 2:00am On Oct 31, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin
wouldn't the female cat also turn feral?
Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by SAMBARRY: 7:08am On Oct 31, 2016
Certitude:

wouldn't the female cat also turn feral?
no
Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by Certitude(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2016
SAMBARRY:
no
My concern is that all cats I ve seen tends to always leave home at maturity.
Re: Please My Female Cat Is On Heat I Need A Male Cat by SAMBARRY: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2016
Certitude:

My concern is that all cats I ve seen tends to always leave home at maturity.
yes that's their nature
When they mature they need to interact and socialize with their peers and staying at home with humans bore them.they are just like humans.When you mature your parents house bore you.you prefer staying more with your friends. Same applies to cats

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

St Bernard Adult & Puppy For Sale / Should I Be Worried About My dog And Daughter? / Man Seen Bathing His 'Passive' Lion With His Friends In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.