Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

"Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) (87673 Views)

Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2016

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Falz & Simi Love Up As Husband & Wife As The Show Affection During Their Album Lunch Chemistry ( WATCH VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtBZJUHmz9Y

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
simi...simi..simi

how I wished u had continued in your gospel line ..

your album Ogaju was the bomb and the samklef produced Ara ile was the mega bomb..

but now u haff joined bad gang..

u haff formed chemistry with falz, so you and adekunle gold na History now ba ??

308 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Smellymouth: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
SpecialShallat to this dynamic producer = Sess the Problem Kid..The brain behind most hit tracks by Falz..

Softwork#
Celebrity Girlfriend#
Soldier#
Ello Bae#
Karashika#
Bad Badoo Baddest#
Ayakata == Illbliss ft Falz

Nice one bro..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4408845_symplysimi1477572485357_jpeg54211966c849c1677063a61866a9fe67

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4409071_facebook20161027180657_jpegcd059ca26b99e07d1633bfa7806911b1

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by talktonase(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:
simi...simi..simi

how I wished u had continued in your gospel line ..

your album Ogaju was the bomb and the samklef produced Ara ile was the mega bomb..

but now u haff joined bad gang..

u haff formed chemistry with falz, so you and adekunle gold na History now ba ??
Class captain you can include their names in list of people that absconded..

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by sisisioge: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
I love Love kiss kiss kiss
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Laveda(f): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Awwww that's so sweet.. You two look perfect for each other.

But una two dey craze o. undecided.. Getting us with all these. embarassed

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Twaci(f): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
cry cry My Falz

Simi has snatched you finally cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
talktonase:
Class captain you can include their names in list of people that absconded..

So because Olamide sent Viktoh with some lil cash to the bank to help adekunle to collect his gold but viktoh couldn't do that because he CDq and that the que wasn't 9ice, simi now had to become the problem kid by helping herself with the possible Files ( falz) to retrieve the gold abi

Adekunle must hear this

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Galacious1: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Twaci:
cry cry My Falz

Simi have snatched you finally cry

pele

These two are fast replacing Tonto's frequent FP spot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Twaci(f): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Galacious1:
pele

These two are fast replacing Tonto's frequent FP spot

Them and Chidinma Okeke sad

11 Likes

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by johnstar(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
K
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
How much Naira to a dollar today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by johnstar(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Twaci:
cry cry My Falz

Simi have snatched you finally cry

build an empire with ur present. Boi fwnd

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by myners007: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Simi my dear, my advice for you is to stop imposing yourself on this guy cos u will be disappointed at the end. Anyway, i wish u the best in your music career which should be your priority for now not FALZ the BAD guy

9 Likes

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by brainbox1000(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Okay we don hear... if you want date buhari... your wahala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by babyfaceafrica: 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
so what?
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
Not Ycee again dis time around, we will shall one day c d end of dis seasonal film

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Lovelynature(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
Happy Birthday my fellow October born child

Ladies be like, Hey Simi

4 Likes

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by floragregs(f): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
They will son start calling her "industry pucci"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by MzMercie: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
I knew it, its an open secret
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by goldenceo1: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
Simi can't seems to get enough of Celeb... Frm Adekunle Gold, Ycee n now Falz.. Dis Girl just dey BoBo us wit d real nigga hidden identity. Happy Bornday to Falz d Bad Guy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Liability(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
Its okay na......we know say na him dey fvck you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by mikeczay: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

So because Olamide sent Viktoh with some lil cash to the bank to help adekunle to collect his gold but viktoh couldn't do that because he CDq and that the que wasn't 9ice, simi now had to become the problem kid by helping herself with the possible Files ( falz) to retrieve the gold abi

Adekunle must hear this

Wtf is this one saying bayi undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by ikombe: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
So na Falz dey shine this girl KONDO

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Twaci(f): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
johnstar:
build an empire with ur present. Boi fwnd
Okay sad
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by patwhizkid(f): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Everybody is your boyfriend undecided

1 Like

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by etinanguy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
All this gals doing "jumping jumping " as if ur doing competition with frog.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by dayleke: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Who cares?

That is d least of naija probs for now....

3 Likes

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by boombay(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
SpecialShallat to this dynamic producer = Sess the Problem Kid..The brain behind most hit tracks by Falz..

Softwork#
Soldier#
Bad Badoo Baddest#
Omo Alhaji by YCEE..
etc

Nice one bro..

E-kelly produced "omo alhaji"

small small with your lies biko..

6 Likes

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by BestySam(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Simi Olosho

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday / Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera / Is Frank Edwards Dating Sharon Oyakhilome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.