Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,117 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Creativity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Creativity (353 Views)

Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage / Skales To Sue Dontoffy For Stealing His Creativity In "For You" / Creativity: Fan Draws Beautiful Photo Of Davido With Pencil (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creativity by Elviswhite0007: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
My name is Elvis ID, I'm a writer and some of the current movies I'm working on now is bringing back prison break from the whole beginning and I'm working on the season 6. The reason why I'm writing dis now is to let all nairalanders and the founder of nairaland know dat we can make nairaland bigger than this if an opportunity is given. 1 no visitor log into nairaland and log out unhappy. 2 nairaland is a beautiful name dat shows the true picture of Nigeria than any other. 3 nairalanders are a combination of different talents but are only limited to writing alone. 4 we can make it great if the founder could spread its hand and make it a TV series. Give me the chance to share my talent with u by writing on nairaland and make nairalanders celebrities and You be the Boss.
Re: Creativity by Elviswhite0007: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Reach with dis. Elviswhite14@gmail.com or 07055653522 or 07083817620

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Trending Video Of Born Uk-nigerian Rapper KAPITAL - YOU (official / Go And Vote Or We Will Be Waiting At The Airport- Alibaba To Nigerians / NANS Awards Will Be Issued Once In A Year - NANS President Aruna Kadiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.