Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

How Can I Promote Youtube Movies And Get Crazy Views? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Promote Youtube Movies And Get Crazy Views? (624 Views)

How Do I Promote My Facebook Page? / How Do I Promote An Existing Ecommerce Site / How Can I Promote My New Music Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Promote Youtube Movies And Get Crazy Views? by smbmedia: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
I have been having hard time on doing this..

Many here might have similar problem...

Pls.. I need you guys help..

How can i promote youtube 30mins videos and get many views...

Which platform can give me such... Pls help me out...

Thanks... Always grateful...
Re: How Can I Promote Youtube Movies And Get Crazy Views? by arterxerxes: 8:36am On Oct 28, 2016
For you to have any decent views, you must make videos that interest people and you have to keep doing it for years before you will make lots of views. It may take you an average of 3 years to get enough subscribers that can even share your videos and at the same time watch it. From your question, I will advise you not to get crazy before Youtube hands you over a ban especially on copyrights
Re: How Can I Promote Youtube Movies And Get Crazy Views? by bedfordng(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2016
you can either get views from people who browse through youtube for video. If you have something interesting, at times you need to boost your video views to certain level to enable it draw attention for others to view, this brings you to the second option which is to boost youtube views. I can render this service for you if you are willing to do that. Many foreign musicians and celebrities does it. This one is not free
Re: How Can I Promote Youtube Movies And Get Crazy Views? by smbmedia: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
bedfordng:
you can either get views from people who browse through youtube for video. If you have something interesting, at times you need to boost your video views to certain level to enable it draw attention for others to view, this brings you to the second option which is to boost youtube views. I can render this service for you if you are willing to do that. Many foreign musicians and celebrities does it. This one is not free

which platform to boost the video?
Re: How Can I Promote Youtube Movies And Get Crazy Views? by Blogtrovert(f): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hi, You can Use Google AdWords to boost your views... I can Help You do that @450 per dollar
Re: How Can I Promote Youtube Movies And Get Crazy Views? by smbmedia: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
Blogtrovert:
Hi, You can Use Google AdWords to boost your views...
I can Help You do that @450 per dollar

can you teach me.. I have blog.. I want to learn.. Not doing it for me.. someone should help me out
Re: How Can I Promote Youtube Movies And Get Crazy Views? by Blogtrovert(f): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
smbmedia:

can you teach me.. I have blog.. I want to learn.. Not doing it for me.. someone should help me out

Will do so... soon stick to my profile
Re: How Can I Promote Youtube Movies And Get Crazy Views? by bedfordng(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2017
smbmedia:

which platform to boost the video?
that is a service i provide, if you need the service, just tell me how many views you want to get it done within 24 hours

(1) (Reply)

CNN: Mark Zuckerberg Lost $3 Billion In A Single Day After Facebook Warning / Domain Registration Issue, Need Help. / My Best Forum I Developed With Awesome Features Skyforum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.