Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

A Call To The Nigeria Army.... Just A Place On The Front Line I Ask (photo) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Call To The Nigeria Army.... Just A Place On The Front Line I Ask (photo) (712 Views)

Access Bank Front Line Intern Aptitude Test 2018 / Anyone Knows How Much Access Bank Pays Its Front Line Interns / Nigeria Army Promotes Senior Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call To The Nigeria Army.... Just A Place On The Front Line I Ask (photo) by enshi(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
NAME : GABRIEL
SEX: MALE
HEIGHT : 1.88
BLOOD GROUP /GENOTYPE : A+/AA
CHEST : 45"
EDUCATION : COMPUTER ENGINEERING (FIRST CLASS)
NYSC : YES
TATOOS : NONE
Email : enshigabriel@ymail.com
Phone :08062360567

I went to school for a place in the nigeria army
I studied hard to have a first class cos of same
I got building my body for Same... Its either the NA or nothing......

Lalasticala pls help me get the necessary attentions by front paging this pls i beg you... This is my little attempt at job hunt pls
Re: A Call To The Nigeria Army.... Just A Place On The Front Line I Ask (photo) by yomi007k(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Men that walk to d front line, make it out alive.

Go bro n make humanity proud.
Re: A Call To The Nigeria Army.... Just A Place On The Front Line I Ask (photo) by enshi(m): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
yomi007k:
Men that walk to d front line, make it out alive.

Go bro n make humanity proud.

God bless you bro.... Victory is from God
Re: A Call To The Nigeria Army.... Just A Place On The Front Line I Ask (photo) by BrownChima212(m): 3:06am On Oct 28, 2016
This are the kind of gallant men Nigeria army needs. I love your passion and the preparation .I wish you success bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Call To The Nigeria Army.... Just A Place On The Front Line I Ask (photo) by enshi(m): 4:32am On Oct 28, 2016
BrownChima212:
This are the kind of gallant men Nigeria army needs. I love your passion and the preparation .I wish you success bro.

Thanks brother... Its high time we saw the unity, peace and togetherness of this country as a priority... When you realize what our soldiers go through for us then and only then can you reason along....

Indeed its a seal for honour and victory is from God alone....

Lalasticala
Seun
Pls do this for nigeria army help add +1 to the front line

Thanks
Re: A Call To The Nigeria Army.... Just A Place On The Front Line I Ask (photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2019
enshi:
NAME : GABRIEL
SEX: MALE
HEIGHT : 1.88
BLOOD GROUP /GENOTYPE : A+/AA
CHEST : 45"
EDUCATION : COMPUTER ENGINEERING (FIRST CLASS)
NYSC : YES
TATOOS : NON

I went to school for a place in the nigeria army
I studied hard to have a first class cos of same
I got building my body for Same... Its either the NA or nothing......

Lalasticala pls help me get the necessary attentions by front paging this pls i beg you... This is my little attempt at job hunt pls

(1) (Reply)

4 People To Avoid Like A Virus If You Want To Be More Successful / Pls How Can I Get To The Command School Ojo For The NDA Exam Tomorrow / With TEFL / TESOL Certificate, You Can Travel & Explore The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.