Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Top 5 Irritating Ways Of Using Phones In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 5 Irritating Ways Of Using Phones In Nigeria (375 Views)

How Do You Manage Your Eyes After Using Phones And PC For Long? / Wife Feeling Irritating To Kiss His Husband On Wedding Day . / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Irritating Ways Of Using Phones In Nigeria by schoolhelpng(m): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
I bought my first phone in 2002 immediately I finished my secondary school. and u know this time there is nothing like all these merriment then except only to listen to call or ringtone which the melody might not have moved you then.

But now, you know we have many multimedia phones, smart phones and more outside there that had change the face of phone. some people are even using China, chinko, phone that will not care about problem it might caused.

Well I think I should write these cause I think some people are ignorance of it...

These are the ways some people use their phone causing headache to others...

1. Call in the Bus: Some people make call in the bus in Nigeria and it looks somehow. no ear piece, and funniest thing is that they shout while making that call. this is irritates people cause his or her voice dominate the bus. Try to control your voice if u have call to receive in bus cause it disturbs others...

2. Listening to music: of cause its good to cool yourself down with music and that should be with earpiece I guess cause by the time u have no earpiece and u loud your music then some will curse u internally...

3. Making call while moving on the road... Someone nearly got me angry when he was making call on the move without looking the person in his front. Some u will coming behind them and before u know it the cause hold up or goes slow when they are making call. I think is better for you to look for a place to stay and make your call..

4. Calling while you are talking to them... Imagine you are discussing some important issues with someone and to your surprise the is receiving a call for long time without taking excuse. And even you use style in telling them still they can't you not...are you one of them?

5. Calling in the Church, Mosque, meeting, Conference, etc
Calling in the meeting usually divert attention of the listener, congregation and more. some people are even taking selfie. its not wrong but imaging your phone ringing when powerful message is going on .. this will surely divert many people towards your direction....

Many other ways are know by you in which people misuse the phone they are using only because they are ignorance of other people surrounding them...
Well this is Nigeria, we are free to do whatever we like but please let be in shoe of others and the way they feel..

pls don't mind my grammar, I quickly wrote this immediately I got that inspirations... I will still edit it soon when time comes.
Don't hesitate to add yours in case you have any to be added..

(1) (Reply)

Why SEO Is Important For Local Business? Learn Why / Premium Blog For Sale!!! / 3 Easy Ways To Get Traffic To Your New Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.