Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Father Sex 14 Year Old Daughter Repeatedly With Wife Consent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Sex 14 Year Old Daughter Repeatedly With Wife Consent (11003 Views)

Father Arrested For Raping His Daughter Repeatedly / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Outrage As Lady Slaps Another Lady Repeatedly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Sex 14 Year Old Daughter Repeatedly With Wife Consent by Sergioaguero: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
A YOUNG girl was repeatedly tied up and locked in the garden shed or a plastic box in the garage and abused by her parents in what police have described as one of the most sickening cases they have seen.

According to Daily Telegraph, the girl would spend up to three days tied up and restrained by barbed wire in the farmer chook shed and the sexual abuse meted out by her father has left her genital area “abnormal”, the court was told.

Her mother told her that he “always tries to be a good father”. She was also sexually assaulting the girl who was the youngest daughter in the family.

Meanwhile her father told her: “I can do what I want to you. I own you. I’ll make you suffer. I’ll leave you tied up in the shed and let you rot.”

The father was convicted earlier this year by a jury of 73 child sex offence and the mother of 13 counts including indecent assault after a 12-week trial.

Police officers dug up some of the garden tools which she had buried in the soil to stop her father using them to sexually assault her.

As well as repeatedly raping his daughter, he hit her, held her head under water in a local creek until she thought she was going to die and filled her mouth with chillis which he forced her to eat, the court heard.

At the age of 14, the girl started to think the only way out was to kill herself.

“She felt trapped and as though she could not go anywhere or tell anyone what (her father) was doing to her,” the court was told.
source: www.idonshayo.com
Re: Father Sex 14 Year Old Daughter Repeatedly With Wife Consent by uboma(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
what a weird world we live in...

(1) (Reply)

Four Nigerians Saved From Being Hanged In Malaysia / White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo / US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.