Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Website Development - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Website Development (468 Views)

Website Development For Just 10,000 Naira / VACANCY!! ONLINE Customer Support Job For WEBSITE Development Business / Free Ict Website Development Weekend Seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Development by akingba123: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hello. I have a site that i need improvement on

1. I want to add to the more services
2. I want to add e-commerce(online shop)
3. I want to add directory search- to allow the client to order for e-verification and print report on checkout (i would send the flowchart
4. I want the UI improved upon can you design a UI similar to http://www.servicenow.com/
I am working on the content and would send once it is ready however attached is the draft to understand the layout and most importantly the flow process

If you have able to deliver an excellent job contact me on 07085000084 or via mail wbom@webackgroun.com

This is urgent!!!

Thanks
Re: Website Development by exotiqueify(f): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
akingba123:
Hello. I have a site that i need improvement on

1. I want to add to the more services
2. I want to add e-commerce(online shop)
3. I want to add directory search- to allow the client to order for e-verification and print report on checkout (i would send the flowchart
4. I want the UI improved upon can you design a UI similar to http://www.servicenow.com/
I am working on the content and would send once it is ready however attached is the draft to understand the layout and most importantly the flow process

If you have able to deliver an excellent job contact me on 07085000084 or via mail wbom@webackgroun.com

This is urgent!!!

Thanks

Hello....I'm just seeing this.Send me a PM, let's talk....

(1) (Reply)

Security Personnel / Pls Brethrens, I Need A Job / Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.