Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) (41205 Views)

Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) / Terrorist Don Waney Finally Gunned Down By Nigerian Army (Graphic Photos) / Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by Lilimax(f): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2016
muhammed10:
ANAMBRA AGAIN
Wetin do am?
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by ochiosa(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Really wanna know.. Apart from money and wealth, what other reason is ritual done for Bcus these guys look like sufferers in spite of the numerous rituals

That full skelenton picture though.. The hand holding the axe still fresh with the legs of the skelenton sef
I wonder they r looking poor, is that skeleton real? Just not convinced
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Tosinayoko:
Na igbo man head full there ooo. see the shape of the skulls
When you go get sense sef?
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by berrystunn(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Tosinayoko:
Na igbo man head full there ooo. see the shape of the skulls

Say no to drugs
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by berrystunn(m): 8:16am On Oct 28, 2016
muhammed10:
That's anambra

Now I understand why you did not pass any exams.

Say no to drugs .
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by biafran1stson(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2016
They are common criminals who are still living in the past.
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by juman(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2016
Easy to get human skulls like that from burial ground by giving the gatemen there some money.
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by georgecso(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2016
[size=16pt]Thank God for PMB for smoking this monsters out of there hiding places[b][/b][/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by Martinola(m): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Lilimax:
omg! Any tragedy fashion against me and my family, BACKFIRE! (*singing*) In Jesus name, BACKFIRE!!! embarassed
Lol...
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by berrystunn(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2016
muhammed10:
ANAMBRA AGAIN

I wish you .. DCD
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 28, 2016
Henceforth, some persons Destiny would be unleashed. Praise God! Hallelujah!

2 Likes

Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2016
may we be protected from the hands of the evil ones...swift severe action be taken for others to learn

1 Like

Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by juman(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2016
This remind me of the sergeant rogers human sacrifices.
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2016
Bunch of heartless demonic savages!
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by Ironi: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2016
Barbaric Nigerians, one of the worse in Africa.
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by SalomonKane: 8:27am On Oct 28, 2016
Audray:
Useless backward country with useless backward culture.
Useless tribalist commenters.
angry undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by Tastemoney(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2016
Geez! Cant look
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2016
When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.

Mahatma Gandhi
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by Orikinla(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2016
[size=20pt]Now you see why these people are cursed even though their land is blessed.

They are evil and evil begets evil.
Many of them carried their juju to Aso Villa during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan.
He was scared of them and they intimidated him.
Go and read "Ghosts of the Niger Delta"..[/size].

2 Likes

Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by Orikinla(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2016
Tosinayoko:
Henceforth, some persons Destiny would be unleashed. Praise God! Hallelujah!
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by ceejay80s(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2016
and the families of the murdered will be looking for them till today, hoping that they will return to them
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by adefat(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2016
Subahan lah,because of this mundane world
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by Greatzeus(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Really wanna know.. Apart from money and wealth, what other reason is ritual done for Bcus these guys look like sufferers in spite of the numerous rituals

That full skelenton picture though.. The hand holding the axe still fresh with the legs of the skelenton sef
They do it for protection too,but since they still got caught,I guess the ritualist doing for them might be an ex- Nairaland scammer grin
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by chikason68(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2016
samuelson06:
I think this is from a masquerade cult shrine. It might or might not have anything to do with militants.
My thought exactly. Those skulls might be people killed during their numerous inter-village wars. You need to c how human being re butchered and eaten like bushmeat.
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by nonjebose(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2016
Barbaric. Place of Skull
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by oluangelkay(f): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2016
Jesus Christ. Families r looking for their members without knowing that some useless God forsaken idiots have murdered them. I covered my family with the blood of jesus. Wickedness from the pit of Hell. See how them resemble poverty
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by bashfb: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2016
If these are caught they should also be beheaded to feel the pains felt by their prey.
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by jamislaw(m): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2016
2dugged:
did you just say "from ogun?",and did you call cross rivers, igbo?,some times it's better to comment with a dot (.) than just put your ignorance on full display, it's live not life, you are a disgrace to ncan members around the globe, to think you are even reporting from ogun(ritualist headquarters), to my fellow country occupiers across the Niger,on behalf of ncan members, we apologize for the mix up, this is ncan reporting live from the ancient city of Benin, Akpakpava branch
hilarious, nairalander una no go kill me. anyways my name is Shekau7 reporting live from Sabisa. NCAN proudly director in Sabisa. wallahi talayi karku taba mana yanrinya mu yauwa.
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2016
Senseless animals. In an age when fellow human beings are exploring space these bunch of monkeys are regressing back to the stone age.
Re: 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) by Mikeparlo12(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2016
LORUKO JESU ori Mi o ni gbabode..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Two At Imo State University Main Gate / Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos / Woman Sentenced To 90 Years In Prison For N5.6 million Admission Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.