Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

(photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) (8922 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by johnstar(m): 6:58am On Oct 28, 2016
Ginaz:
I don't wanna be in this girl shoes Lord, it's not what I can wear. Having your nude video everywhere, people sending it and watching your pussy taking plant, everybody being disappointed in you, your parents, disgrace, shame.......God it's too much, only you can console her.

My prayers are with her, everybody deserve a second chance.
cucumber family spotted
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by totorimi: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2016
This matter should be handled by the ministry of women affairs because the state governmentt to ranking officials are already compromised. Any top ranking official found wanting by encouraging our young school girls to indulge in such should be subjected to the same jail term as the offence warrants.
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by sammily(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2016
Haaaa!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by Jethrolite(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2016
donbenedict:
I don't think she is bisexual...
Be careful the measure with which you judge others.
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by Stellamariss(f): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2016
bikerboy1:

Are you one
grin grin
if u only want to insult me biko stop quoting me

1 Like

Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by Stellamariss(f): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:

Hahahahaha...

How come u look older than me

Quit doing old men, look for fresh blood to revive ur aging donkey face..
ok

1 Like

Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by Icansing: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2016
Ginaz:
I don't wanna be in this girl shoes Lord, it's not what I can wear. Having your nude video everywhere, people sending it and watching your pussy taking plant, everybody being disappointed in you, your parents, disgrace, shame.......God it's too much, only you can console her.

word
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by Classcaptain1(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2016
Cucum-BAE.
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by folarmi(f): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2016
True talk........i really feel her pain
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by Kingsley1000(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2016
that girl got nice puna
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by EReports: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hmmmm
crotonite:
O'boy eh, i'm running out of life saving vaseline ooo... smiley
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by Annie939(f): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
she was fucking her fellow lady and a cucumber not this man. maybe he lead her in to lesbianism
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by BjDreamchaser(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:

With ur sheepish smile, re u a Lesbian

You this old thing that can't even construct a good sentence, will you free the girl already? Bloody pervert!
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by uwagimboo: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
BjDreamchaser:

You this old thing that can't even construct a good sentence, will you free the girl already? Bloody pervert!

The above must be ur well constructed english

Gay dog..
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by BjDreamchaser(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:

The above must be ur well constructed english

Gay dog..

Bring me your sister, and let her come home and testify to yougrin....Old ineffectual buffoon... Pervert!
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by uwagimboo: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
BjDreamchaser:

Bring me your sister, and let her come home and testify to yougrin....Old ineffectual buffoon... Pervert!

Let swap then.

Send me ur mum Asap.

Yansh buster.
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by BjDreamchaser(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:

Let swap then.

Send me my grandmother Asap.

Yansh buster.

This impotent thing with IQ befitting that of a bus conductor also want to have sex with his grandma? Bastard dimwit

Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by uwagimboo: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
BjDreamchaser:

This impotent thing with IQ befitting that of a bus conductor also want to have sex with his grandma? Bastard dimwit

Hahahahahaha..
Seems ur dad is a Bus conductor to ve known their IQ level..
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by BjDreamchaser(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:

Hahahahahaha..
Seems ur dad is a Bus conductor to ve known their IQ level..

That's why you are born fatherless, with a recurring, inflexible mental and emotional maladaptation!!!

If only your mother learnt to close her legs, if only she was a little more selective, you would have been able to identify your father and he would've tutored you into being a man, not a transgendered milquetoast with a chronic personality disorder.

Impotent old thing. I won't reply you again. Just carry your wahala and go.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by uwagimboo: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
BjDreamchaser:

That's why you are born fatherless, with a recurring, inflexible mental and emotional maladaptation!!!

If only your mother learnt to close her legs, if only she was a little more selective, you would have been able to identify your father and he would've tutored you into being a man, not a transgendered milquetoast with a chronic personality disorder.

Impotent old thing. I won't reply you again. Just carry your wahala and go.

Hmm...

Pls go feed on worms ur mum excretes wen she cums..
When is she even dying of that her HIV..
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by BjDreamchaser(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:

Hmm...

Okay it seems you don't wanna let go. I have your time this night mr Impotent old thing...

I am confident that if your father could predict you would turn out like this, he would have pulled out of your mother's oozing cünt and ejaculated on her wrinkled laps to avoid your birth.

Depressed Impotent old thing

Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Stellamariss:
ok

Dnt mind him dearie
Uv really shown maturity
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by satowind(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ginaz:

Den don't attempt wat she did or God will catch u and I sure as hell will download it
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by uwagimboo: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
BjDreamchaser:

Okay it seems you don't wanna let go. I have your time this night mr Impotent old thing...

I am confident that if your father could predict you would turn out like this, he would have pulled out of your mother's oozing cünt and ejaculated on her wrinkled laps to avoid your birth.

Depressed Impotent old thing

Heard ur mum's cúnt smells that ur dad draws her cunt on a paper, ejaculates nd throw the tissue he used in cleaning it into her cunt to produce u nd ur siblings...
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by BjDreamchaser(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:

Hmm...

Look at you! You can't even write a single sentence without announcing to the world that daddy didn't prioritise your education because he had none.

Am done wasting my time on you. Old thing...

Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by BjDreamchaser(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:

Heard ur mum's cúnt smells that ur dad draws her cunt on a paper, ejaculates nd throw the tissue he used in cleaning it into her cunt to produce u nd ur siblings...

Look at you! You can't even write a single sentence without announcing to the world that daddy didn't prioritise your education because he had none.

Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by uwagimboo: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
BjDreamchaser:

Look at you! You can't even write a single sentence without announcing to the that world daddy didn't prioritise your education because he had none.

Pls don't go, fetch me ur mum to tutor me.

Heard that the tractor which pulled you out of ur mum because of ur bow leg tripped into her nd got lost....
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by uwagimboo: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
BjDreamchaser:

Pls don't go, fetch me ur mum to tutor me.

Heard that the tractor which pulled you out of ur mum because of ur bow leg tripped into her nd got lost....
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by Stellamariss(f): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Dnt mind him dearie
Uv really shown maturity
Thanz

1 Like

Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by prinsam30: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
u even put on a wedding ring that makes u responsible

but u choose to live the opposite

what a wicked world, this is first time I'm commenting on this matter, I wish I knew where I can get in touch with this lady, I'm really moved I swear.

this whole situation make me love her the MORE, God please expose the blackmailers
Re: (photo) Is This The Person Behind Miss Anambra's Sex Tape Leak? (must Read) by sleeknick: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ginaz:

Model alert!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Stunning Rihanna Look-alike! / Obama Slaps His Wife's Butt In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.