Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. (2207 Views)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by Totfulguy: 12:26am On Oct 28, 2016
I have heard with shock and awe, the story of the ‘banker (who) Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ and I must say I am totally dumbfounded. I have had the privilege of working with Oluchi at the Call Center in the of the Bank where she is said to be a banker. Unfortunately, the story is in circulation are lies and incomplete and Oluchi a reputable banker is being held in custody for a crime she knows nothing about.
Oluchi and Tochukwu have been separated for a few years now and the drama has been unspeakable. They are in an ongoing custody battle for the only child. He is a serial wife beater and fraudster. Less than 2 weeks ago while in her parents house Oluchi received a phone call telling her that her husband had been attacked in Lekki was seriously injured and in a critical state in the hospital. Against her parents wishes she went the next day to see him. Oluchi decided to support him and nurse him back to health, and in the process, Tochukwu even went as far as pleading with her once again to come back to him, even pleading with her parents and sister in Canada to forgive him for all he had done.

The "marriage" had disintegrated and outside the legal custody battles, Oluchi family where also scheduled to return the money paid as her bride price at the end of this month. Which would have dissolved the marriage which was not legally binding as they had not formalised the required court marriage. After leaving the hospital and trying to reach Oluchi to come back to the house and drop the pending lawsuit in court against him she and her family, an Idea to which her family said no. As a result he went into one of his usual rages insulting her and her parents. Please bear in my mind that the incident where he was attacked occurs in lekki.

There have been series of events that have occured in the past and numerous report of battery and abuse. He has attacked her more than once in her work place in the car park and in their family home. Tochukwu recently took a house boy, had worked with the boy and beaten to a pulp and refused to pay salary. The recent event that has resulted in the arrest of Oluchi was as recent as two days ago. Oluchi receives a call from her local police station in Ayobo asking her to come down. She went with her parents and before you knew it, she was bundled in a police van to Abeokuta where she was paraded by Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu at the command’s headquarters in Abeokuta on Wednesday. The individuals, that are cited as accomplices are people that she has never met. Oluchi is a hardworking working woman who is a victim of her decision to plan her future with an abusive and insecure man.

Please share this on your facebook and other social media channel until Oluchi gets Justice. She is a victim not a criminal!

Help give her a voice!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by donbenedict(m): 12:30am On Oct 28, 2016
Na so. Women always playing victim.. mchew
Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by amerimex(m): 12:49am On Oct 28, 2016
Get her a lawyer and tell your stories, with that the case can be better investigated and she might get justice, shareing ds ur story on all social media can't epp ah, abi who sharing don epp

1 Like

Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by Totfulguy: 12:58am On Oct 28, 2016
It's being worked as we speak. Truth will prevail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by Ishilove: 2:29am On Oct 28, 2016
May we not marry destiny wasters

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by dayleke: 3:02am On Oct 28, 2016
This story has twists now.
May heaven help her if what you wrote is true cos for this Naija police,na ghen ghen o...
Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by baby124: 4:25am On Oct 28, 2016
Marrying the wrong person will change your life drastically. Either due to rage from you or destructive acts by the spouse. People should Shine their eyes.

Let her get a lawyer. Otherwise what do you think these guys with her have to gain by going as far as being paraded by police if it was a setup? OP, you can't vouch for anyone o. We humans are capable of anything. Can you even trust or predict your own actions 100% OP? May we not be faced with challenges that cause us to take irrational decisions.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by sisisioge: 8:34am On Oct 28, 2016
Ishilove:

Amen o! Now I don't even know which side to believe. May our good God in heaven make the truth prevail.

1 Like

Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by sisisioge: 8:36am On Oct 28, 2016
baby124:
Marrying the wrong person will change your life drastically. Either due to rage from you or destructive acts by the spouse. People should Shine their eyes.

Let her get a lawyer. Otherwise what do you think these guys with her have to gain by going as far as being paraded by police if it was a setup? OP, you can't vouch for anyone o. We humans are capable of anything. Can you even trust or predict your own actions 100% OP? May we not be faced with challenges that cause us to take irrational decisions.

True o...imagine him wanting to take away her peace forever! Wetin she do him? Na by force to stay in abusive marriage? We all owe ourselves the task of finding peaceful partners abeg...it is well.

1 Like

Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by Doctorfitz: 9:06am On Oct 28, 2016
Smh,y shld dis side of d story be believed?
Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by Mimzyy(f): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2016
Couldn't have said it any better. Deep sigh!!!

baby124:

Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 28, 2016
I swear the Devil is gradually destroying the world through families. . . Either that or God is punishing us for all our sins, our own version of Sodom and Gomorrah. cry cry
Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by Berbierklaus(f): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2016
Ishilove:
Amen o
May our story not become social media sensation of the moment angry
Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by Pinkiwinki(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2016
op i hope you will keep us updated on the issue?
I pray the authorities get to the bottom of this issue and chain that beast of a man in guantermaler.
Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by SAMBARRY: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2016
Smh. If she knew she married an animal years back When she was dancing on her wedding day in her white gown that she is signing her death warrant she won't even go near him and maintain her single status.chaiii
Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2016
How come you know much of these? How come you know much details and facts of what has happened and what is happening? Police might have done some investigation to some extent before they parade her. I don't believe your story shishi. No be last two weeks another female sent hired assailants to kill another person for similar reasons but said she only sent them to teach him lessons not killing. The truth is that a frustrated separated spouse can go any extent to get his or her pounds of fresh on his / her partner in other to get revenge.that's a fact.
What will the man gain from this? He has the custody of the child despite it is still in court? So will he set up the lady again?
The truth of the matter is marrying wrongfully and blindly will always beginning of such marital troubles. And that is what is common in many relationships nowadays.
Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Smh. If she knew she married an animal years back When she was dancing on her wedding day in her white gown that she is signing her death warrant she won't even go near him and maintain her single status.chaiii

U never know some peeps. Some of them know the deep shit they are getting into but for where? For reasons best known to them, they still walk into those marriages with their eyes wide open hoping for a change or thinking they can manage. God help us. May we not hear more stories that touch later.

1 Like

Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by SAMBARRY: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Loisemm:

U never know some peeps. Some of them know the deep shit they are getting into but for where? For reasons best known to them, they still walk into those marriages with their eyes wide open hoping for a change or thinking they can manage. God help us. May we not hear more stories that touch later.
i just taya for some people
Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by kayzat: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
And the op knows all the details of the family as just a colleague

I don't believe any of this .
Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by austine4real(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin grin grin

lies
Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
And who are you to her exactly, Mr storyteller? Her lawyer or what? How come you have all these info on what goes on in her personal life?

Why are you telling us this story and not volunteering the info to the police?
Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by PlayerMeji: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2016
Dont judge a book by its cover!!
Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by southernbelle(f): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by Arielle: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2016
baby124:

You just said a cotton-pickin' mouthful. If the unfortunate spouse is able to put their lives back together, then they're the lucky few. Why women have to remain in a relationship that demeans them is beyond me.
Re: Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. by Collenshy2020(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2016
Does it mean "OLUCHI" is a saint and "TOCHUKWU" isn't, whenever things like this occurs the real truth is always hidden.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice : Starting A Tailoring Material Business / My Househelp Stubbornly Answers Phone Call When Cooking Using Gas Cylinder / Help!!! I'm Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.