Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

French Woman In "Urgent Hunt" For A Fan She Met After Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / French Woman In "Urgent Hunt" For A Fan She Met After Match (534 Views)

Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea / The Moment Pogba Crashed Lukaku And Rashford Interview After Match / Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

French Woman In "Urgent Hunt" For A Fan She Met After Match by cheapgoals(m): 2:09am On Oct 28, 2016
The woman, named Rita, lives in Lyon and met a supporter called Cormac following Ireland’s loss to the home nation.

Rita said the pair met at she needs to contact La Place du Change and that she needs to touch base with him on an “important matter”, reports the Irish Mirror .

She wrote on the You Boys In Green forum: “I don’t have any more information other than his first name and where we met, but I’m trying to contact him about an important matter.

“If you think you know Cormac or have any ideas about how I might contact him I’d be very grateful if you could email me via the following email address: euro2016.oldlyon@gmail.com.

Re: French Woman In "Urgent Hunt" For A Fan She Met After Match by cheapgoals(m): 2:10am On Oct 28, 2016
Rita has urged anyone who thinks they may know Cormac to get in touch with her via her email address
“Some further information on where and when we met:

“Where: Lyon, France. La Place du Change (a square in the Old Town where Irish fans gathered together on Saturday and Sunday evening during the Euros).

“When: Early in the morning (around 1 am) on the 27th June 2016 the night after the game France - Ireland.

“We met while the crowd was singing ‘Don’t Take Me Home’, which they continued to sing for at least 10 minutes. He had lost his friends.

“If this message reaches Cormac, he needn’t worry, I just need to touch base with him about something.

http://cheapgoals.com/french-woman-in-urgent-hunt-for-a-fan-she-met-after-match

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 CRY BABIES In Football Today / Thrilling Photos From Arsenal Tranning Session Today,Ozil,Chamberl other(photos) / Super Sand Eagles Tackle Morocco In Semifinal Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.