Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Watch This Video On The Art Of Bag Making - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Watch This Video On The Art Of Bag Making (401 Views)

What Are The Best Type Of Bag For An Active Man? / Learn Shoe And Bag Making / Get The CD On The Art Of Bag Making By Hola Vocational Institute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Video On The Art Of Bag Making by gabsea(m): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Do you need a "do it itself tutorial on the art of bag making"? then u need my video on the art of bag making. call or whatsapp me on 08088842221 to place order for ur copy.
the video is comprehensive enough, three different designs were taught in d video... get ur copy now.

(1) (Reply)

Elegant Ladies Fashion Watch / Pls I Need Response / 5 Cool,fun Ways To Wear Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.