Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Meladerm Is The Best Skin Lightening Cream, Here Are 3 Reasons Why - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meladerm Is The Best Skin Lightening Cream, Here Are 3 Reasons Why (2982 Views)

Safe Hips, Butt, Boob, Joysticks Enlargement, Skin Lightening Etc ( PIC ) / Recommend A Good Lightening Cream And Soap Product. / Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meladerm Is The Best Skin Lightening Cream, Here Are 3 Reasons Why by ChrisKonor: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2016

Meladerm? New to you right? Well I've stumbled on this product so many times. On adverts here on my blog, On forums & on Tv. I had to do some research on it and found out that it's one of the top rated skin lightening formula out there, The only problem with this product is that it's very very expensive.

In order to naturally fade dark skin spots and obtain an even complexion, you must dedicate time and patience to the process. When combined with exfoliation agents, Meladerm® often provides initial results within 2 weeks of use, however, full results generally take 2-3 months and vary based on the individual's specific skin physiology and condition.

Here are three reasons why Meladerm is the best skin lightening cream;

1. It works effectively against all forms of hyperpigmentation. You need to understand the mechanism of how to stop the development of dark spots. In your skin, you will find melanin. It is a color pigment. The more melanin you have, the darker your skin will be.

The production of melanin takes place in cells known as melanosomes, which are found in the deeper layers of your epidermis. These cells require tyrosinase, turning tyrosine into melanin. So when the production of melanin goes into hyperdrive, you will see the appearance of dark or brown spots. In order to prevent the overproduction of melanin, you need something that can penetrate beneath the epidermis, reaching melanosomes and stop the enzymatic activity of tyrosinase. That way your skin tone will be more even.

Meladerm contains 9 natural tyrosinase activity inhibitors namely Alpha Arbutin, Tego Cosmo C, Gigawhite, Kojic Acid, Licorice Extract, Niacinamide, Mulberry Extract, Bearberry Extract (Beta Arbutin), and Vitamin C. The penetration into melanosomes is possible because the exfoliating effect of glycolic acid and lactic acid and the unique formulation of the base ingredients which provides maximum absorption.

But do these ingredients actually work in fading dark spots? A study was conducted on alpha-arbutin and kojic acid. After one month of usage, it showed that these two ingredients worked faster and with better results than hydroquinone. That is why Meladerm is the best dark spot corrector.

2. Meladerm is free of any harsh chemicals such as hydroquinone, mercury, steroid and even parabens, which are commonly found in skin care products.

3. Civant SkinCare also ensures that the maximum effectiveness of Meladerm is not compromised. Using airless pump retains the quality of the product.

SOURCE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2016/10/meladerm-is-most-trusted-skin.html
Re: Meladerm Is The Best Skin Lightening Cream, Here Are 3 Reasons Why by chuckwizzy(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
pls I have whitish spots on my arm, some pharmacies call it eczema others cream reaction, but it does not itch, what is it?
Re: Meladerm Is The Best Skin Lightening Cream, Here Are 3 Reasons Why by kowasco(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Please where can i get it in lagos

(1) (Reply)

For Ladies: Magic Uses Of Waist Beads That Will Blow Your Mind / 2020 Latest Trending And Classy Ankara Long Gowns Styles For Beautiful Ladies / Sexy Padded Ready To Wear Turbans. Wholesale And Retail In Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.