Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Rate Of Nudity In Africa Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rate Of Nudity In Africa Movies (2416 Views)

Lady Condemns Nudity, Advises Ladies Not To Imitate BBN Housemates, Nengi, Mercy / Latest Nollywood And Africa Movies - Trailers, Behind The Scenes, Comedy Etc. / #BBNaija: Sex, Nudity & The Big Brother Naija Reality Show... What's It About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Of Nudity In Africa Movies by damjane(f): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2016
The rate at which nudity has become rampant in our movies is becoming alarming. Back then growing up as a kid I comfortably watch a movie with my parents and gain positively from it, but our present generation has gone out of hand. The kind of movies that you see ever day on tv and in the market is nothing to write home about, one can't even differentiate a blue fillm from an ordinary one. I feel so sorry for our movie industries, cause we have lost our ways, we have gone from sharing our culture to the rest of the world to selling sex in movies. It is so bad that I have to preview a movie first before sharing it with my family members.
http://bluelizzblog..nl/?m=1

Re: Rate Of Nudity In Africa Movies by talktonase(m): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sex sells!
Re: Rate Of Nudity In Africa Movies by Timmypromise(m): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
New world......New things
Re: Rate Of Nudity In Africa Movies by onoerime: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
I have never seen any live sex in any of the Nigerian Ghana movies

(1) (Reply)

Needed Info For Chidi Mokeme! / The Secretary – Nollywood Movie / What Seasonal Movies Would You Recommend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.