Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Sports Bar Or Layers Which Is More Profitable To Do As A Starter. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sports Bar Or Layers Which Is More Profitable To Do As A Starter. (608 Views)

Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? / Which Is More Profitable To Be An Agent Among Merrybet,bet9ja,nairabet / It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports Bar Or Layers Which Is More Profitable To Do As A Starter. by lawrenzoak(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
My fellow nairalanders we have always been a great help to each other I am here to seek help..... I want to start a brand new business in PH but I don't know which one to venture into but I have this two businesses in mind Sports Bar or Layers which one is more lucrative please advise a fellow... Insults are allowed as far the goal is achieved thanks.
Re: Sports Bar Or Layers Which Is More Profitable To Do As A Starter. by cyberhope(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
From your post (the way you expressed your thought) I guess you are not a citizen of PH..
if I am right,you have to seek for consultants in PH. they know much about market flow...
but if wrong, get a list of business that makes sales and are legal..choose the one that suites you and that you can afford its startup capital.
most important is to seek advises from those who are already into it.....
Re: Sports Bar Or Layers Which Is More Profitable To Do As A Starter. by lawrenzoak(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2016
Thanks and you're right am not a citizen of PH, I will look for consultants and make my enquiries I appreciate your effort.
cyberhope:
From your post (the way you expressed your thought) I guess you are not a citizen of PH..
if I am right,you have to seek for consultants in PH. they know much about market flow...
but if wrong, get a list of business that makes sales and are legal..choose the one that suites you and that you can afford its startup capital.
most important is to seek advises from those who are already into it.....

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Existing Breweries, Biscuit And Concentrated Juices Factory To Buy. / Fiverr Problem, Please Help, Receive Payment / Join A Successful Business Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.