Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Need Help On Closing A Bank Account - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help On Closing A Bank Account (746 Views)

My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank / What Is The Job Description Of A Compliance Officer In A Bank? / Should I Drop A Bank Job For A Federal Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Closing A Bank Account by Period007(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
please bankers in the house I need your help.

My old woman opened a bank account without my knowledge using her unofficial name with an old voters card.Know we want to open a new one with her official name(changed with a sworn affidavit and published),my question is
1.if we close d account and open another one ,are we going to do a new bvn

Note:we cannot do the bvn change of name because she does not have any valid means of identification(she can't drive so no driver's licence,no international passport bearing the new name,registered for national ID card but bank won't accept the print out and it takes donkey years for d original to be out,no voters card bearing the new name)
Re: I Need Help On Closing A Bank Account by temitopeking(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
just go to the bank and change the name on the account number with the documents of change of name and co. she will retain old account with new name
Re: I Need Help On Closing A Bank Account by Period007(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
she doesn't have a valid id with new name
Re: I Need Help On Closing A Bank Account by stranger2000: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
wow

Re: I Need Help On Closing A Bank Account by julyb(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
call this number. I will link you up with the guy that helped with my National ID.card. 08168266236

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Executive Job Interview / 2 Hours With Jarus: A Free Online Career Chat – Democracy Day 2018 / Matured Father Seen Hawking Doughnuts. See Reactions (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.