Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Breaking News: A'rese Emokpae's Has Found Her Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: A'rese Emokpae's Has Found Her Car (516 Views)

"4 EVA 16" - Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Car And Customized Plate Number / Update: A'rese Emokpae's Has Found Her Car › / The #voicenigeria Winner A'rese Emokpae, Update On What She,s Been Upto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: A'rese Emokpae's Has Found Her Car by mosisnho(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Winner of the First edition music reality show, The Voice Nigeria, A'rese Emokpae has found her car. Few hours ago she took to her Instagram page to cry out after the SUV she won was towed by officials, who refused to identify themselves or state where they were taking the car to.
Thank God she has her car now!!! oooopss!! see IG post below
http://www.smartlinkzone.com/2016/10/breaking-news-arese-emokpaes-has-found.html

Re: Breaking News: A'rese Emokpae's Has Found Her Car by ouzo1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
*clears throat* waaka
Re: Breaking News: A'rese Emokpae's Has Found Her Car by Tolexander: 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Stunt!
Re: Breaking News: A'rese Emokpae's Has Found Her Car by eyeview: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
I think lagos state govt should ban this practice of local govt touts or latsma officials in conpany of thugs forcefully hijacking and towing vehicles whether rightly or wrongly.
Thats how this set stopped in front of a woman's car some months back and started attaching their towing truck to it. Ofcourse,the thugs among them could easily intimidate the poor woman. It took the intervention of mamoth sympathizers who besieged them before they could speed off. Even when they were asked what the woman's offence,you could see their leader looking for what he could identify as her offence.

The Lagos State Govt should outlaw this practice to avoid robbers stealing people's cars in broad day light
Re: Breaking News: A'rese Emokpae's Has Found Her Car by DickDastardly(m): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Attention seekers everywhere! grin cheesy

Ok, here is mine .... i was cruising my ferrari panel van around 1am last night and suddenly i woke up and couldn't find it anymore .... should i report to Police, DSS or Army? grin
Re: Breaking News: A'rese Emokpae's Has Found Her Car by somez(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
Guys, i just found my condom. Hope it hits front page.

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Admits He Owes M.I Abaga / Why We Killed Kaduna Corper, Arrested Suspect Confesses (photos) / Djspinall Voices Out His Smirnoff Brand And Their Values

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.