Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Corpers Go Arm Yourself With A Skill (Book Publishing Training) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Go Arm Yourself With A Skill (Book Publishing Training) (677 Views)

Learn A Skill Before Finishing Your NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE. / Corpers Go On Strike To Boycott Governorship/state House Assembly Election / Make The Best Use Of Your Service Year To Acquire A Skill! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Go Arm Yourself With A Skill (Book Publishing Training) by fulgene(f): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
so I was on nairaland last year after my Pop looking for where I could learn the skill of Book Publishing but I didn't see ooo, then I came across one heaven-sent institute around Ikotun, Lagos where I not only gained the Book publishing skill but also got to perfect my Desktop publishing skills and got some basics on CD publishing... I got more than I was looking for mehn, and not as expensive as I feared.. OK fast forward to many months after... I have published 3 books with one of them already selling on okada books , you go check it out... search for CAREER PATHFINDING

in this age and time... getting skilled in one trade or the other is the way forward ooo. call the Director (Dominion Heights Publishers) Mrs Okolo 08034764966. ...go and arm yourself with a skill o

(1) (Reply)

Certification Training On Accident Investigation In Port-harcourt, Warri, Lagos / Nysc-vs-jamb: Help My Aunt Out Ooooo / Welcome To Gombe State, 2018 Batch B Posted To Gombe State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.