Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? (7329 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Boost Your Brain Memory With Hot Chocolate / '2GO Bread' Spotted In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by snazzydawn(f): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2009
I used to do it alot when I was younger, I only stopped because well, it does not look nice, it does not feel gross to me, provided you do it when you are alone. I do not think I can do it again sha.
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by Fhemmmy: 5:40am On Nov 02, 2009
it is gross . . . . .yaawwwwkkkkkkkk
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by macnuel: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2009
achilace:

come to think of it, who didn't do it when they were little?

I don't know oh!
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2009
^^^ might have done it before, but it is gross
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by LordReed(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2009
I hated it cos the crumbs sank to the bottom of the cup and to me is icky!
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2009
yaawwwkkkkly describes ^^^^
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by Ndipe(m): 3:35am On Nov 03, 2009
I still do it, only when I am eating alone. As a kid, I had an extra-sensitve tongue and even when my mom will scoop meat for me from her pot of soup, I will rinse it in cold water before eating it. It might be bad table manners but ete, as long as you arent sharing a meal with another person, then, I will dunk my bread in peppersoup (no, I havent had choco in a while)
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by bluespice(f): 3:51am On Nov 03, 2009
its gross but i did it as a kid never again tho. . .
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by mohawkchic(f): 4:09am On Nov 03, 2009
[size=13pt]~To all the Dunkers: Do You actually Drink the Tea/Cocoa/Hot Choco after Dunking? grin

~This Post begged the question!![/size]

Lord_Reed:

I hated it cos the crumbs sank to the bottom of the cup and to me is icky!

[size=13pt]~ERh I'll Answer my own Q. . Never!! cheesy It's usually grossed out by melting butter swirling round the Mug grin[/size]
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by DeepSoul(f): 2:59am On Nov 04, 2009
Been doing it since I was born. No other enjoyable option tongue
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by Fhemmmy: 4:07am On Nov 04, 2009
^^^^ can still change
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by Ndipe(m): 3:22am On Nov 05, 2009
I dont care about the breadcrumbs at the bottom of the coffee cup. It's my handiwork and I am gonna eat it. One other thing, as a child, I loved slurping my tea with teaspoon while stirring at it. Just hated drinking it from the cup when it was hot, and did not know how adults could do it without being scorched. Even now, in extreme cases when the cup of tea is hot, I will slurp it with a tablespoon while stirring it till it cools down.
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2009
^^^ now that is some funny one
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by SisiKill1: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
Gagging@ bread dipped in anything. Please that's freaking nasty!
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by shezy(f): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2009
i love that stye cause i don't really like bread so when i was a kid that was the best way for me to eat bread even up till now i still do it sometimes cause i prefer soft foods
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2009
shezy:

i love that stye cause i don't really like bread so when i was a kid that was the best way for me to eat bread even up till now i still do it sometimes cause i prefer soft foods

Na wa oh . . .some things just change
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by mohawkchic(f): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ndipe:

I dont care about the breadcrumbs at the bottom of the coffee cup. It's my handiwork and I am gonna eat it. One other thing, as a child, I loved slurping my tea with teaspoon while stirring at it. Just hated drinking it from the cup when it was hot, and did not know how adults could do it without being scorched. Even now, in extreme cases when the cup of tea is hot, I will slurp it with a tablespoon while stirring it till it cools down.

[size=13pt]~ERh From a former Dunker to one. . .That oh-so-deserves an "Eeew" grin[/size]
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by baby4u2(f): 4:40am On Nov 06, 2009
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I use to do it alot with hot chocolate and fanta too, especially with the soft bread. Dont do it anymore because i dont have time to eat the two together. If you dont like it doesnt mean it is ewww and arrant nonsense as one of our over sabi girl upstairs said.
Re: Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate? by smurf1(f): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2009
baby4u2:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I use to do it alot with hot chocolate and fanta too, especially with the soft bread. Dont do it anymore because i dont have time to eat the two together. If you dont like it doesnt mean it is ewww and arrant nonsense as one of our over sabi girl upstairs said.

true!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eating Yam Without Water Can Be Ruled As Suicide Pls Don't Try It. / How To Make Pork Stew / Remedy For Hormonal Imbalance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.