Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Between Cossy Ojiakor's Natural Hair And Her Heavy Loads (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Cossy Ojiakor's Natural Hair And Her Heavy Loads (photos) (859 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" / Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband / Between Cossy Orjiakor And Fake Ned Nwoko Account Asking Her To Be His 7th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Cossy Ojiakor's Natural Hair And Her Heavy Loads (photos) by Nnamdd1(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Actress Cossy Ojiakor who is currently in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) shared this photo on her Instagram page asking questions about her natural hair.

A particular fan on her Instagram page wasn't too interested in her natural hair or unnatural hair question, as his eyes were on other important things.. See what the fan wrote;

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/between-cossy-ojiakor-natural-hair-and-her-heavy-loads.html

Re: Between Cossy Ojiakor's Natural Hair And Her Heavy Loads (photos) by kinggogo: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2016
Old skank
Re: Between Cossy Ojiakor's Natural Hair And Her Heavy Loads (photos) by timmiturna(m): 2:00am On Oct 29, 2016
this woman should be a grandma already nau...wazall diz undecided

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Just Only 23years Old And I Make $100k Every Single Week” – Singer Davido / "I Don't Need Money, I Need Peace" - Ubi Franklin Tells LIB In Recent Interview / Simple But Tricky:- How Do You Fix This Equation By Moving Just 1 Match Stick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.