Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Musicians,timaya, Has Joined The Exclusive List Of GLO Brand Ambassadors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musicians,timaya, Has Joined The Exclusive List Of GLO Brand Ambassadors (629 Views)

The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria / Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? / ''she Said Yes''seems Singer, Timaya Has Proposed To His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musicians,timaya, Has Joined The Exclusive List Of GLO Brand Ambassadors by Kejilee(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2016
Musicians,Timaya, has joined the exclusive list of GLO brand ambassadors

http://www.smartbrainsng.com/2016/10/musicianstimaya-has-joined-exclusive.html?m=1
Re: Musicians,timaya, Has Joined The Exclusive List Of GLO Brand Ambassadors by donbenedict(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2016
I know say e go be lifetime achievement for am
Re: Musicians,timaya, Has Joined The Exclusive List Of GLO Brand Ambassadors by Kejilee(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2016
Lolz y did u say so ?
donbenedict:
I know say e go be lifetime achievement for am

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Flavour And Omawumi Photos At Glo Event / Vote Bukky Sonibare : The Voice of The Voiceless . / I Am Still Open To Love - Beautiful Nollywood Actress Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.