Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) (55139 Views)

Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Dog (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2016
Deeypeey:
gh
Ghana
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by OKorowanta: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2016
Early Momo winch
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by EddyNumerouno(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2016
MandingoXXX:
She is tired and the breazt looks more tired.
divinehand2003:

Lol
U have said it all. Natural bööbs have their nipples pointing forward if still in form, or downwards when it's exhibiting sagging. But hers is no where to be found. Poor plastic surgery I must confess.

swerve joor undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Deckylicious(m): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2016
The traffic on this thread though.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Rocketicon(m): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2016
Chai! They look lovely. Am impressed!! And out of control oh!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by morereb10: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2016
nice
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by braine(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2016
Nigerians are perverts. She's talking about her hair and someone is looking at her big breaatisis. Continue.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2016
I go knack knack craze comot her Dada, I ain't got no type.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by ipledge10(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2016
divinehand2003:

Lol
U have said it all. Natural bööbs have their nipples pointing forward if still in form, or downwards when it's exhibiting sagging. But hers is no where to be found. Poor plastic surgery I must confess.
thats a natural boob, implant boobs always stand like Olumo rock...I have know her with her big boobs since early 2000s

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by MRD147: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2016
Where is the Mother of this little gal?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2016
woman should be a gift of pride but nowadays, they are liabilities.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by crisycent: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2016
Her breast stand o cool

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by eROCK247(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2016
priceaction:
How will normal human being remove nippples because of fashion ? What will baby suck? Even what will his huzzy suck? Well, na her wahal. The day they asked her about that in one interview like that, she used style run for the question about the nippless breasst.
I only jst noticed it. So she removed her nipples What's the point to a pointless bwest undecided shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2016
cheesy
kennygee:

I don't even see how people think she is sexy. She looks like a washed out old hag.

Her boobsies even look like she's got implants, if those are implants, she should ask her surgeon for a refund. Boobsies looking like shot put balls dropped inside balloons.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Philinho(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2016
give me bucket let me vomits .....chooooor
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by deewhone(f): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2016
Mehn, she's ageing.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2016
Killing yourself will be okay for me!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2016
ewooo

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by morbeta(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2016
I wonder why this perverted moderator keeps taking this soakaway pit to the front page, so many meaningful post that calls for urgent concern find it difficult to make front page. If this moderator is obsessed with cossy orjiako please be bold enough and make moves, after all she is still single and will welcome you with celestial band and songs if praise.

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2016
ipledge10:
thats a natural boob, implant boobs always stand like Olumo rock...I have know her with her big boobs since early 2000s

These are implant boobsies. No woman with mammary glands as big as that has their boobsies looking like that. The root of the boobs are being sagged by the inplants.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by NLban: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor is at it again but this time with a different style. The endowed diva decided to ask her fans if her natural hair style is okay but reveals more mammary glands to maybe catch the attention of others.

Me with natural hair or me right now with enhanced natural look hair. Which do u like best ..been feeling funny thou.. Is it OK or should I remove it and wear wigs as usual...ur comments on keeping d Afro weave or to remove it will be appreciated . thanks #natural #african #hairvrs #enhanced #naturalhair

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/cossy-orjiakor-shows-her-natural-hair.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMHk9lZAdcb/
When I viewed the number of people viewing
Cossy Orjiakor's Boob's, I was like
what a generation

Note: I didn't glance at those boobs. I only came to take attendance of Bare Boobs Viewers (BBV) gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2016
divinehand2003:
She looks old right now.
yes nah do u know how many human cucumbers that goes into that place grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Juell(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2016
kennygee:

I don't even see how people think she is sexy. She looks like a washed out old hag.

Her boobsies even look like she's got implants, if those are implants, she should ask her surgeon for a refund. Boobsies looking like shot put balls dropped inside balloons.

FINISH HER!!! BRUTALITY!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2016
Juell:

FINISH HER!!! BRUTALITY!

No lie now.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by buffalowings4: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2016
God will bless this woman

Something to get our minds off recession angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2016
kennygee:

These are implant boobsies. No woman with mammary glands as big as that has their boobsies looking like that. The root of the boobs are being sagged by the inplants.
those boobs are real AND NOT IMPLANTS, if yours is NOT like that pls DONT critize another woman own. I have seen women with even BIGGER ones and are very REAL mins silicon.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2016
kennygee:

those boobs are real AND NOT IMPLANTS, if yours is NOT like that pls DONT critize another woman own. I have seen women with even BIGGER ones and are very REAL minus silicon.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by onward4life(m): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor is at it again but this time with a different style. The endowed diva decided to ask her fans if her natural hair style is okay but reveals more mammary glands to maybe catch the attention of others.

Me with natural hair or me right now with enhanced natural look hair. Which do u like best ..been feeling funny thou.. Is it OK or should I remove it and wear wigs as usual...ur comments on keeping d Afro weave or to remove it will be appreciated . thanks #natural #african #hairvrs #enhanced #naturalhair

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/cossy-orjiakor-shows-her-natural-hair.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMHk9lZAdcb/

Why she pause her face like that huh?

OK Ok

Men no pause
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2016
buffalowings4:
God will bless this woman
Something to get our minds off recession angry angry sad
hahahahaha abi
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Kebabs(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2016
Maybach music
Odunharry:
oh nooo.. waris dis
Odunharry:
oh nooo.. waris dis
Odunharry:
oh nooo.. waris dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.