Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Kaffy Will Not Get The Attention She Is Seeking - Davido's Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Will Not Get The Attention She Is Seeking - Davido's Manager (896 Views)

Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire / 'DJ Cuppy My Flawa' - Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Gushes About Girlfriend / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Vacation In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaffy Will Not Get The Attention She Is Seeking - Davido's Manager by Anitapretty: 7:29am On Oct 29, 2016
Kamal Ajiboye, Davido's manager, says dance queen, Kaffy, is just seeking for attention which Davido's crew is not ready to give her. In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, he said:

"I am not aware of any problem between Davido and Kaffy. Davido said that he didn’t need dancers for his performance and I don’t see how that is a problem. We saw what she posted online but we chose to ignore it because we are too busy to comment on such. Davido does not have any particular dancer that he works with. During the particular show, while he was about to perform, the organisers wanted to include dancers with his performance and he declined because the stage would not be big enough for him and the dancers to perform. I don’t know how that should be anybody’s problem..

"During a show that he had at Eko Hotel, he had about 30 dancers on stage with him. If he does not have regard for dancers, would he have employed their services? People just like to seek for attention and we would not give it to them. The only thing I can think of is that she is just seeking for attention. I mean they wanted to put dancers on his stage and all Davido said was that he did not want. How is that anyone’s problem? I think you should call Kaffy and ask if she has any problem with Davido."

Earlier in the week, Kaffy had blasted Davido in a video in which she claimed he disrespected her dancers and ordered them off the stage. She called him names and also sent a message out to other artists who do not give dancers the respect she claims they deserve.

However, Davido had responded that he was shocked when he saw the video and had no problems whatsoever with Kaffy.

http://www.uchesdiaries.com/2016/10/kaffy-will-not-get-attention-she-is.html

Re: Kaffy Will Not Get The Attention She Is Seeking - Davido's Manager by ring7(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2016
Soo,wic kind sagging be this one,
Re: Kaffy Will Not Get The Attention She Is Seeking - Davido's Manager by 360xclusive(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Kaffy Will Not Get The Attention She Is Seeking - Davido's Manager by katerine7(f): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2016
iyaff tire me
Re: Kaffy Will Not Get The Attention She Is Seeking - Davido's Manager by Airforce1(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Kaffy Will Not Get The Attention She Is Seeking - Davido's Manager by OKorowanta: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2016
You guys are disturbing us.
If we switch our love back to foreign songs,I nor won hear complain o!
Re: Kaffy Will Not Get The Attention She Is Seeking - Davido's Manager by Julietcutie(f): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2016
na wa o
Re: Kaffy Will Not Get The Attention She Is Seeking - Davido's Manager by Shol3(f): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Kaffy Will Not Get The Attention She Is Seeking - Davido's Manager by McBrooklyn(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2016
[size=20pt]Story For The gods cheesy [/size]
Re: Kaffy Will Not Get The Attention She Is Seeking - Davido's Manager by LesbianBoy(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2016
Stoopid kaffy undecided
Re: Kaffy Will Not Get The Attention She Is Seeking - Davido's Manager by Came: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
So dem wan talk say kafffy just wake up that morning, and decided to rant. Na una sabi.

(1) (Reply)

My Story !! Just To Motivate Those Who Are Still Struggling.(by Richgang) / Photos: Wayne Rooney's Wife Slay In Bikini As She Holidays With Their Son At Bar / [VIDEO] Download The Latest Bombshell S3x Tape From Former Miss Anambra!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.