Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

When You Feel Like God Is Giving You The Silent Treatment,you Should Do This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When You Feel Like God Is Giving You The Silent Treatment,you Should Do This (552 Views)

Be Like God One Punish Una Mama! - Wizkid Slam Soundcity TV / Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' / "I Dey Feel Like Jolly Nyame" - 2face Praised Jailed Ex-Governor (Throwback Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Feel Like God Is Giving You The Silent Treatment,you Should Do This by beautea4l(f): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Have you ever been in a season of life where doubt, fear, and anxiety seem to loom over you like an ever-present dark cloud? Have you ever felt so alone, so down, so hurt that you couldn’t seem to remember life ever being good? Have you ever wrestled with the big questions of life and faith and found yourself more confused than you started?

I’ve been there. We all have.

Even though I’m a follower of Christ, even though I’ve given my heart to him, even though I’m at church every Sunday and small group on Tuesdays, even though from the outside I look like a “good Christian,” I struggle. I doubt. I worry. I wonder sometimes if God is even there, if he even hears my prayers or cares at all. Sometimes, God just feels silent, distant, and uninterested in my life.

It’s in those times of doubt that...............
http://healthylivingandmore.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Don Come Again O. / BTS PHOTOS: Sazzy Alile - Tomorrow / I Will Sell My Virginity For $1m If Economy Does Not Improve – Adokiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.