Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

What You Should Know About Cucumber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What You Should Know About Cucumber (656 Views)

Patienceyisa: Don't Eat Cucumber In My House Without Asking Me First - Actress / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice / Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Know About Cucumber by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2016
#Cucumberfunfacts
Did you know?.....
Cucumbers contain most of the vitamins you need every day, just one cucumber contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc. Cucumbers are a good source of B Vitamins and Carbohydrates that can provide that quick pick-me-up that can last for hours. Guess we know why chidima okeke picked them over men. #cucumbersquad #bringbackourcucumber

Re: What You Should Know About Cucumber by FreshBoss007: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2016
very nutritious and filling... heheheheh
Re: What You Should Know About Cucumber by Damibiz(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2016
I stand nw nd decree..in ur life in the name that is above all other Names...that No woman,i mean No woman will ever replace YOU with a Common fruit called COCUMBER in Jesus name.....please guyz if u believe this Sharp sharp press LIKE

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Know About Cucumber by Chessco(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2016
How come the fruit cucumber Jes gained unprecedented popularity in recent time.

Nigerians like Making fun of every moment Though.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Cucumber by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2016
Chessco:

How come the fruit cucumber Jes gained unprecedented popularity in recent time.

Nigerians like Making fun of every moment Though.

That's why we are Nigerians grin
Re: What You Should Know About Cucumber by dec0four: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2016
Buh...It purpose has been abused by some sistas

(1) (Reply)

See How Beautiful Fal'z's Birthday Cake Is / [PICS] So BIG She's Got Massive B00bs Than Cossy Orjiakor! / Snapchat Spectacles:how Do They Work, And Where Can You Buy Snapchat Spectacles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.