Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Hilarious Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Joke (713 Views)

Dating A Jehovah Witness Girl And Many More (hilarious Joke) / My Girlfriend And I (can U Do This To Your Girlfriend) Hilarious Joke / Hungry And Broke (9ja No Dey Carry Last) Funny Hilarious Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Joke by jossy4joseph(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2016
If a girl dumped you because you don't have money, my brother when you don make the money please forgive her, promise her marriage, tell her family that you want to renovate their house, Then remove their roof and disappear.
Nonsense!!
Re: Hilarious Joke by Sayelabola(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2016
Those family go just dey pursue you physically and spiritually like this...

Re: Hilarious Joke by jossy4joseph(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2016
Sayelabola:
Those family go just dey pursue you physically and spiritually like this...
Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Only Smart People! / Choose (choice Of Life) / She wrote Guys Should Own At Least An Apartment And 2 Cars At Age 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.