Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) (2702 Views)

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by sweerychick(f): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hi everyone, I'll be going for my youth service next month, and I've been thinking about where to serve, my dad wants me to serve in the southwest, though I also wanna serve there, because I schooled in the southeast, and we live in the North (Abuja) so I thought about balancing my choice to the southwestern part of Nigeria. I initially thought about Lagos, but some of my friends discouraged me from serving there, they said that as a corper I won't enjoy all the privileges attached to it, and Lagos don't really respect corps members (I don't know) some suggested that I should serve in ogun, that it is better, some said osun, that it has the best camp in Nigeria, others Oyo state.. I'm really confused cos I don't know which state to work it to. Please advice thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by badassdude: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
So you think the "kiss emo" will compel us into replying??

Must everything be on romance section?

Anyway try ogun state.

Don't ask me why.
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
sweerychick:
Hi everyone, I'll be going for my youth service next month, and I've been thinking about where to serve, my dad wants me to serve in the southwest, though I also wanna serve there, because I schooled in the southeast, and we live in the North (Abuja) so I thought about balancing my choice to the southwestern part of Nigeria. I initially thought about Lagos, but some of my friends discouraged me from serving their, they said that as a corper I won't enjoy all the privileges attached to it, and Lagos don't really respect corps members (I don't know) some suggested that I should serve in ogun, that it is better, some said osun, that it has the best camp in Nigeria, others Oyo state.. I'm really confused cos I don't know which state to work it to. Please advice kiss kiss

It's gotta be Oyo state mehn. . . Ibadan to be precise. Next best thing to Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
undecided

Why do you want to serve with afonja people??

Comon go and serve at onitsha or Aba

2 Likes

Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by badassdude: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

Why do you want to serve with afonja people??

Comon go and serve at onitsha or Aba

So she should serve in flatinines?

1 Like

Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by funkyibodude(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Try Ekiti, @least their governor is ridding the state of herdsmen smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by sweerychick(f): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
badassdude:
So you think the "kiss emo" will compel us into replying??

Must everything be on romance section?

Anyway try ogun state.

Don't ask me why.
thanks kiss
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by sweerychick(f): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
funkyibodude:
Try Ekiti, @least their governor is ridding the state of herdsmen smiley
lolz

2 Likes

Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by Ramon92: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Common, let's have fun in Oyo..
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by sweerychick(f): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
blackberlin:

It's gotta be Oyo state mehn. . . Ibadan to be precise. Next best thing to Lagos.
thanks
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by Ifakiland(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dint know corpers now choose where dey wanna serve on here....u shitting me?
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ondo state will be preferable or Ogun or Oyo but while in those two last state I just mentioned, there are things to be considered like rape, ritual, and robbery aside that things are cheaper and affordable

1 Like

Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by sweerychick(f): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Oma307:
Ondo state will be preferable or Ogun or Oyo but while in those two last state I just mentioned, there are things to be considered like rape, ritual, and robbery aside that things are cheaper and affordable
thanks dear, I'll keep that in mind smiley
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Choose ogun. I served there. Everything there were in place from camp to end of service. They respect corpers despite that they're eye-opened.

And you will see rich guys to do yoriyori with. Sha don't let ur fiancee catch you and small small dey do abortion.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by sweerychick(f): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Choose ogun. I served there. Everything there were in place from camp to end of service. They respect corpers despite that they're eye-opened.

And you will see rich guys to do yoriyori with. Sha don't let ur fiancee catch you and small small dey do abortion.

Good luck!
thanks dear
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by badassdude: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
sweerychick:
thanks dear
i told u didn't i?

1 Like

Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
sweerychick:
thanks dear

You're very welcome dear. I served under the min of health there. What did you study in sch
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by sweerychick(f): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
badassdude:

i told u didn't i?
yes you did tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by sweerychick(f): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

You're very welcome dear. I served under the min of health there. What did you study in sch
Accountancy kiss
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by badassdude: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
sweerychick:
yes you did tongue
so are you thinking of trying Ogun state?
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by sweerychick(f): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
badassdude:

so are you thinking of trying Ogun state?
maybe smiley
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by badassdude: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
sweerychick:
maybe smiley
ok sweery....enjoy!
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
sweerychick:
Hi everyone, I'll be going for my youth service next month, and I've been thinking about where to serve, my dad wants me to serve in the southwest, though I also wanna serve there, because I schooled in the southeast, and we live in the North (Abuja) so I thought about balancing my choice to the southwestern part of Nigeria. I initially thought about Lagos, but some of my friends discouraged me from serving there, they said that as a corper I won't enjoy all the privileges attached to it, and Lagos don't really respect corps members (I don't know) some suggested that I should serve in ogun, that it is better, some said osun, that it has the best camp in Nigeria, others Oyo state.. I'm really confused cos I don't know which state to work it to. Please advice thanks

OYO state wink
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
sweerychick:
Accountancy kiss
Ok join a platoon in camp that has connection so they can retain u in the capital -abk after camp. I joined d band so they forward our names to keep us in d ministry in abk. So we could keep attending band meetings. From the min of health I was posted to sch of nursing in Ijebu but I come to abk every month end for clearance and attend band meetings every month

Mhen d sch of nursing girls are kajadly sweet. Likeable without stress
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by badassdude: 2:34am On Oct 31, 2016
Misskaycee21:

OYO state wink
why you want change her mind now undecided
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
badassdude:

why you want change her mind now undecided

She told u dah? undecided
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by badassdude: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
Misskaycee21:

She told u dah? undecided

she is already thinking of Ogun state, girl undecided undecided

undecided

undecided
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
badassdude:

she is already thinking of Ogun state, girl undecided undecided

undecided

undecided

OYO state rocks cheesy cheesy wink

Ogun state Igbesa sango lusada Atan angry grin grin grin angry grin
Re: Which Southwestern State is ideal For her to do her NYSC (please advice) by badassdude: 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
Misskaycee21:

OYO state rocks cheesy cheesy wink

Ogun state Igbesa sango lusada Atan angry grin grin grin angry grin

oyo state rocks biti bawo? its Ogun state that rocks! because it has Olumo Rock! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Nysc A Waste Of Time? / Help Will Be Allowed To Leave Camp Because Of This / See Why A Female Corper Was Sent Packing From The Orientation Camp.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.