Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply (2908 Views)

Advise Needed Please. / My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well / Should I End The The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by inemani: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2016
Children everywhere! Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by AnaCheks(m): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Omerta77:
https://www.nairaland.com/3431513/should-end-relationship by @billiondoe

Hello Nairalanders, I saw my gf's post which eventually made the front page. I introduced her to nairaland. this is not my real account though. let me be brief, We have been dating for 8 months and she just woke up one day that we should marry like now now, I was taken aback, I told her people don't just wake up and get married. Her ex is local yahoo boy who cant compose a complete English sentence, she claimed she left him because he wasn't ready to leave yahoo, they dated for five years whatever happened between them is not my business. My father is a major stakeholder in the Nigeria Oil and Gas industry so we have a family company run by myself and brother but overseen my our dad. She said my family controls me but there is no atom of truth in it. my older brother just got married last month we haven't even finished celebrating and she wants us to to tie the knot. I don't plan to dump her but you don't just rush in so you don't rush out. She knows that if I tell my family I'm ready, they won't stop me and we won't have any problem with money cars or houses. She doesn't not have job because she doesn't want to, I agreed for her to enroll in what she wants to as an entrepreneur. Now she is almost done with the training but haven't opened her shop yet. Now she wants marriage but my orientation is that both the man and the woman should be working before they tie the knot. I was eventually mad at her when I saw the post but decided to take it cool. and wait for the comments. I was supposed to do a masters program in Uk but withdrew even after paying tuition because of their BREXIT issue I tried to get her a visa to the UK before applying for mine but unfortunately she was denied. As God would have it my Dad finally convinced me to run it another country. I am on the verge of applying for hers too so she could come around after few months. Whatever the outcome is, law of nature would come in. because your ex is a yahoo boy and can throw money around doesn't mean I should too dear. I want us to have have good future. forget that that I have a billionaire father that would readily support me. we worked for this and not maye money. I don't blame my father that tries to protect us from being taken disadvantaged of but you and i know that I have have mind of my own. so..........i love you babe whatever it means to you. thanks to those that advised us.

vickylala239, karbridals, LadyB1195, Brightgem, TreasuredLeidy, sisisioge
Bro please is there vacancy in your company, somebody needs a job

1 Like

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by ivyy(f): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
I laughed so hard at this. grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by vickylala239: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2016
Omerta77:
https://www.nairaland.com/3431513/should-end-relationship by @billiondoe

Hello Nairalanders, I saw my gf's post which eventually made the front page. I introduced her to nairaland. this is not my real account though. let me be brief, We have been dating for 8 months and she just woke up one day that we should marry like now now, I was taken aback, I told her people don't just wake up and get married. Her ex is local yahoo boy who cant compose a complete English sentence, she claimed she left him because he wasn't ready to leave yahoo, they dated for five years whatever happened between them is not my business. My father is a major stakeholder in the Nigeria Oil and Gas industry so we have a family company run by myself and brother but overseen my our dad. She said my family controls me but there is no atom of truth in it. my older brother just got married last month we haven't even finished celebrating and she wants us to to tie the knot. I don't plan to dump her but you don't just rush in so you don't rush out. She knows that if I tell my family I'm ready, they won't stop me and we won't have any problem with money cars or houses. She doesn't not have job because she doesn't want to, I agreed for her to enroll in what she wants to as an entrepreneur. Now she is almost done with the training but haven't opened her shop yet. Now she wants marriage but my orientation is that both the man and the woman should be working before they tie the knot. I was eventually mad at her when I saw the post but decided to take it cool. and wait for the comments. I was supposed to do a masters program in Uk but withdrew even after paying tuition because of their BREXIT issue I tried to get her a visa to the UK before applying for mine but unfortunately she was denied. As God would have it my Dad finally convinced me to run it another country. I am on the verge of applying for hers too so she could come around after few months. Whatever the outcome is, law of nature would come in. because your ex is a yahoo boy and can throw money around doesn't mean I should too dear. I want us to have have good future. forget that that I have a billionaire father that would readily support me. we worked for this and not maye money. I don't blame my father that tries to protect us from being taken disadvantaged of but you and i know that I have have mind of my own. so..........i love you babe whatever it means to you. thanks to those that advised us.

vickylala239, karbridals, LadyB1195, Brightgem, TreasuredLeidy, sisisioge

Haha!! !

wonderful so your the boifrnds?

Jst sit ha dwn n talk to ha!!! Women needs to be convince several tyms...

Meanwhile if u hv a job for me I will b so grateful... tnks
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by remedick: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
mysticgal:

Girls should come to this point in life where money does not matter. A man could give you money but do not love or even like you. I learnt that recently and she needs to learn that too that's if the op's story is true.
This guy obviously has good plans for her so she should chill, and lastly she should get something doing and stop looking at how many cars, and houses these men have.... Sweetheart, go get your own ohhh!!

Hahahaha... The average Nigerian girl does not know that money does not mean love. Men can spend money and still dump a girl. Thank God you have found out and it will help you a lot. It's unfortunate that millions of girls out there do not know this. Chai...
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by Funnyguy83: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2016
pretydiva:
So dis babe get dis kind bobo,na she dey bend head one go follow her ex yahoo bobo. Wat do girls really want undecided
bea. Some want moni. Marriage is somehow a scam. Gals run into it to hide thier lazy ass. And hip their responsibility on a guy/man. Many of them know that they cant foot their bill. Many lazy women everywhere.
Re: Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply by austine4real(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2016
this is unbelievable

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Came Back To Apologize With 10,000 After 15years / What Do You Do While Poo-ing? / Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.