Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Get Real Nigerian Followers For Your FB, IG, Twitter And Youtube - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Get Real Nigerian Followers For Your FB, IG, Twitter And Youtube (708 Views)

Get Real Youtube Subscribers To Gather More Traffic / Nairalander And Youtube Rapper Duz Freestyle Topless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Real Nigerian Followers For Your FB, IG, Twitter And Youtube by emyryx(m): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hi,

Are you a musician, artist or do you own a record label?

Do you want to generate targeted traffic for your social media accounts?

Do you want to reach more audience??

Waste no time call us today, We can make you a superstar on social media, we can make your music or videos go viral with just a click.

We are a team of professionals and we focus mainly on growing real followers for website/blog owners, businessmen, musicians, artists, affiliate marketers.

Pm me or call zero 9 zero 5 nine 2 six 1 zero 2 seven
Re: Get Real Nigerian Followers For Your FB, IG, Twitter And Youtube by sharpwriter(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2016
Bros...Please, I am sorry for using this thread cos I am not a musician. I saw a thread ''WANT TO EARN MONEY ONLINE?'' the thread talked on clickbank, game app.(that can be used on fiverr), CPA etc....I was following the thread especially on clickbank that promises to generate at least $10 a day....I refereshed my page and discovered the thread has been removed to my dismay becos I lost the detailed info there. I requested for it to be restored and that anyone that is a follower of the thread should notify me...So someone told me you are the owner of that thread. That is why I am contacting you. Pls. I wouldnt mind if I get those detailed information again (you were impressive in that thread becos it was detailed). I need those schemes and tricks on registering with clickbank and that of the game building app. I will appreciate if I hear from you soon. I wouldn't mind your phone number for whatsapp chats. Thanks.
I wouldn't also mind if I get them on my email: itkbooks@gmail.com

Thanks sir.

(1) (Reply)

Thread Deleted / THROWBACK: Lagbaja – “nothing For You” / Ed Sheeran Shape Of You () By DUBIE . Worth A Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.