Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,317 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) (21382 Views)

Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" / Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by boman2014: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
The Chairman, Kogi Chapter of Wuro Miyetti-Allah Association, Alhaji Ibrahim Abubakar, has been assassinated by unknown gunmen who invaded his residence in the early hours of Saturday.

The unknown gunmen numbering about eight, invaded the Peace Community, Road 3, Ganaja road, Lokoja residence of Abubakar at about 2:05am on Saturday to carry out the dastardly act.

Residents of the area, who spoke with newsmen, said they were gripped with fear when they started hearing gunshots from the residence of the chairman of Fulani socio-cultural group in the operation that lasted over an hour.

They said the gunmen passed through “unfamiliar routes” to gain access into the deceased’s residence beating the ‘C’ Division Police Station route where they could have been spotted and questioned.

A neighbour who identified himself simply as Musa, said there were some strange faces in the vicinity much earlier before the incident, not knowing they had a sinister motive.

Musa said the gunmen shot at the door to the room of one of the deceased’s two wives and gained access into the house, cut him in the neck with a machete and other parts of the body and later shot him severally.

A medical practitioner with the Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja, Dr Sam Alhassan, who lives a stone-throw from the victim’s residence said: “I was in my room which is just steps away to his house and I started hearing gunshots.

“Then I rose up from my bed and looked through the window. I saw a group of bandits in two lines. At least I saw eight people, and they started shooting, shooting and shooting.

“The next thing that I saw was that a bullet hit the overhead tank and water started running down. Later I and my family went quiet for a while; then the wife of the deceased came out shouting, ‘they have killed my husband.”

Alhassan said he later came out with his landlord and went into the deceased’s house to ascertain the truth; only to find him lying in the pool of his blood with machete cuts and bullet holes in his lifeless body.

The medical practitioner said it was unclear if the gunmen took cash or property from the house.

The Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Williams Aya ,told NAN that the command had got the report, adding that the incident was a clear case of assassination.

Aya said investigation into the matter had commenced adding that the Police was yet to make any arrest in respect to the assassination.

NAN

http://punchng.com/gunmen-assassinate-miyetti-allah-chairman-kogi/

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by finalboss1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
wih
Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by ojdollars(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Things just started getting messy. Nigerians are now taking the laws the Govt has failed to upheld in their hands. RIP Mr.Miyetti Chairman

39 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
But where is Dino sef
Lalasticlala day dob break for Kogi oh
Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
But where is Dino sef
Lalasticlala day don break for Kogi oh
Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by agitator: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
in El Rufai's voice, "kogi will pay for the blood of the fulani"

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
The miyetti man must have partaken in killing people, must have called the shots for people to be killed. So I do not pity him or any of his.. Today is his day. He got paid back in their very own modus operandi

65 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by drss2(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
STATE POLICE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO CURTAIL ACTIVITIES OF MERCHANTS OF DEATH!
even OBJ confessed dat states n local govt ar responsible for herdsmen.

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by freesinzu(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nawa o, but I don't think this man is clean, there has to be something he did wrong for him to be assassinated, anyways rip to him cry

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
ok
Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by okeyley: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
When the hunter becomes the hunted..... Issooorriitteeeee

23 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by proeast(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Those that kill with gun shall die by the barrel. Its in the bible, no be me talk am?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by proeast(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
ojdollars:
Things just started getting messy. Nigerians are now taking the laws the Govt has failed to upheld in their hands. RIP Mr.Miyetti Chairman
Thats the hallmark of a failed banana rep, soon warlords would start carving out territories!

9 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by cyojunior1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
the Fulani sympathiser would be like kogi people should expect war !!!

10 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
cry cry cry cry
Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by Sealeddeal(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Death is nothing unusual in Nigeria and nobody should cry for any dead Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders association member. They're terrorist group.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by UnknownT: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
A rival herdsman did it?

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by Sijo01(f): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nigeria = Bomb blast, militancy, herdsmen, kidnapping, rape, child trafficking, assassination, thuggery, treasury looting, RECESSION etc
... .... .... hope I didn't leave anything out embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by BrutalJab: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Herdsmen killing themselves.

It's their business jare.

12 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by AK481(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Gambari kill Fulani= no case

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by MrMoney007: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Everyday for the butcher, One day for the butchee

16 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by obaival(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Politicians

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by InvertedHammer: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
The hunter hunted. Only God knows how many approvals he has made for the killing of helpless farmers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Gud newzs for Ipod haters! Don't know what kind of a pple jubilate at the bereavement of another.
Meanwhile, while the males cretins amongst the ipod zealots continue to waste away their lives their females are left with no choice but to embrace the warmth of cucumber sending the price of the once very affordable vegetable soaring unbearably and unaffordably sky high.
Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by oduastates: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
A terrorist organisation;that Muyetti Allah.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by AreaFada2: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
This violence everywhere is too much. Too much hate, grief & anger.

A nation without security of life & property has a big problem.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by eezeribe(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
OK
Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sijo01:
Nigeria = Bomb blast, militancy, herdsmen, kidnapping, rape, child trafficking, assassination, thuggery, treasury looting, RECESSION etc
... .... .... hope I didn't leave anything out embarassed
dose r d signs dat u r in naija

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by Akinwerndey: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Na all this kind tin dey cause civil war o.... Na wa o!
Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by Iamdrahj(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Ibrahim Abubakar Assassinated In Kogi (Chairman Of Miyetti Allah) by zakim(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Woman Tries To Shoot Police In Italy After Being Caught With Drugs. / Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.