Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Funaab Second Admission Screening Dates Announced. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funaab Second Admission Screening Dates Announced. (1023 Views)

FUNAAB Expels Michael Adewale Ifemosu For Writing Open Letter To VC On Facebook / FUNAAB Student Caught Placing Bet During A Lecture (Photo) / UNIZIK Releases Second Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funaab Second Admission Screening Dates Announced. by richforeverMM: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Funaab second screening date has been set for November 2nd - 4th 2016.
Funaab is currently sending text messages to students invited for the second screening and stating their screening dates and venues.
If you've already been screened but you got the message, kindly discard it.

As for the Funaab admission list 2016/2017, a very reliable source told me JAMB is having a technical meeting on the 14th of November 2016, the list will come out after the technical meeting has held.

1 Like

Re: Funaab Second Admission Screening Dates Announced. by banky2rule(m): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please can someone apply to Funnab without choosing them during his jamb examination?
Re: Funaab Second Admission Screening Dates Announced. by femmyadje(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
richforeverMM:
Funaab second screening date has been set for November 2nd - 4th 2016.
Funaab is currently sending text messages to students invited for the second screening and
their screening dates and venues.
If you've already been screened but you got the message, kindly discard it.

As for the Funaab admission list 2016/2017, a very reliable source told me JAMB is having a technical meeting on the 14th of November 2016, the list will come out after the technical meeting has held.

pls what is the source of this information and how reliable is it cos I'm nt seeing anything of such in the school's site
Re: Funaab Second Admission Screening Dates Announced. by richforeverMM: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2016
femmyadje:

pls what is the source of this information and how reliable is it cos I'm nt seeing anything of such in the school's site

It's not on the school site, but I got the text.
I've already been screened so I don't need to go again.
I'ld advice anyone that gets it to go for it.
Cos it's less likely to a scam, called the number and I was told it's for only people that haven't been screened before.
Re: Funaab Second Admission Screening Dates Announced. by richforeverMM: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2016
banky2rule:
Please can someone apply to Funnab without choosing them during his jamb examination?

NO
Re: Funaab Second Admission Screening Dates Announced. by Talentuex(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
I haven't received the text.. and I have not been screened before
Re: Funaab Second Admission Screening Dates Announced. by Hardey10(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Resumption date is Feb 24, for stalites nd freshers will resume before den..you guys should start making plans
Re: Funaab Second Admission Screening Dates Announced. by Hardey10(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2016
banky2rule:
.. With change of institution before admission process started.. Yes

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate Seminar Table Of Content / APPLY: MTN Foundation Scholarships 2017/2018 For Nigerian Students / DOWNLOAD ATBU, Bauchi 2016/17 Fresher’s Medical Form HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.