Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,392 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Nigeria Airways Pensioners Lets Meet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Airways Pensioners Lets Meet (548 Views)

President Buhari Promised Nigerian Airways Pensioners Christmas Gift / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Airways Pensioners Lets Meet by Hardtalk: 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Just as I read on this section concerning NITEL which was encouraging and informative; Has anyone got information about when ex-Nigeria Airways pensioners will be paid? I keep hearing soon.....Please, how soon? Lets share vital information, which could be life-saving. Many of them are dieing, and we all know this. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Airways Pensioners Lets Meet by Hardtalk: 7:36am On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Nigeria Airways Pensioners Lets Meet by Hardtalk: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Please lets keep ourselves informed.
Re: Nigeria Airways Pensioners Lets Meet by selingel: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
I learnt Buhari has decided to pay off the outstanding balance for the pensioners. If this is done, it will be very good of this administration. It will shame the last administration. They had the opportunity of correcting the evil perpetrated by Obasanjo, but decided to punish this great men who who gave their all to the service of this nation.
Re: Nigeria Airways Pensioners Lets Meet by Hardtalk: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=selingel post=50627095]I learnt Buhari has decided to pay off the outstanding balance for the pensioners. If this is done, it will be very good of this administration. It will shame the last administration. They had the opportunity of correcting the evil perpetrated by Obasanjo, but decided to punish this great men who who gave their all to the service of this nation.[/quote). What I discovered about the last government was that, GEJ was just not willing to pay these retirees. I wished to listen to the excuse he had in mind.
Re: Nigeria Airways Pensioners Lets Meet by Hardtalk: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Most Nigerian leaders see themselves as small gods, when in power. Withholding the entitlement of these men and women is enough to cause him to loose election. Imagine these retirees waiting another four years for a man who was not willing to pay, to use up his tenure?
Re: Nigeria Airways Pensioners Lets Meet by Hardtalk: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Needs Your Help On This Guys / Farmer Organization Facilitator / Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.