Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State (6361 Views)

SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA / A Simple Roofing Job For A Nairalander At Uyo / Woodwork And An Aluminum Roofing Job In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2017
Call us today on 08037156958 for any type of roofing job

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
“The man of wisdom is never of two minds;
the man of benevolence never worries;
the man of courage is never afraid.” happy Sunday
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2017
“Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.” call now on 08057156958
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Some battles have to be fought alone,

Some paths have to be crossed alone,

So never be emotionally attached with anyone,

U never know when u have to walk alone?

Fear not !
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible.”

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 6:13am On Jul 17, 2017
“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” happy new week

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
“When the solution is simple, God is answering.”never trust someone who lie to you and never lie to someone who trust you

1 Like

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
“I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end”
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2017
"Star are constantly shining but we are usually don't see them until night darkest hours. The same is true with opportunities. Problems are opportunities, and there are more than we can count "(John mason)

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
" Your children are the greatest gift God will give to you, and their souls the heaviest responsibility He will place in your hands. Take time with them, teach them to have faith in God. Be a person in whom they can have faith. When you are old, nothing else you've done will have mattered as much.”

― Lisa Wingate
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ungoing renovation in Aba, Abia state

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
" God has ALREADY given you the strength you need, it's up to you to recognize that you were BORN a conqueror!”call today on 08037156958

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2017
“Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.”

Keri Russell quotes
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
“Keep Going

Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2017
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.”

Mary Anne Radmacher quotes
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 6:43am On Nov 06, 2017
“Living with integrity means: Not settling for less than what you know you deserve in your relationships. Asking for what you want and need from others. Speaking your truth, even though it might create conflict or tension. Behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values. Making choices based on what you believe, and not what others believe.”
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 6:45am On Nov 19, 2017
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you"happy sunday
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
“Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals.
If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.”

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
“Life is 10 percent what you make it
and 90 percent how you take it.”

― Irving Berlin
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
“Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for.”

― Socrates
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2017
Yesterday is for memories,
Tomorrow is an imagination,
But today is real gift,
have a pleasant day.
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 6:27am On Jan 09, 2018
“God is the Almighty King of Kings that spares our lives throughout 2017 till date despite all challenges facing each and every one of us. "There is nothing we can offer Him than to give Him all our praises throughout the days of our lives.
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.”
― Isaac Asimov, Foundation

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by ceelog(m): 8:24am On Jan 24, 2018
princejones:
This is the door pic as was requested by my oga

Hello Prince. Is this door locally fabricated? If yes, what's the price range? It's absolutely neat and straight
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
ceelog:

Hello Prince. Is this door locally fabricated? If yes, what's the price range? It's absolutely neat and straight
the door is foreign sir and was purchase at the rate of 39k

1 Like

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
“What we think, we become.”
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
“The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.”

Flora Whittemore quotes
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
“Keep Going

Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.”

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 3:03pm On May 04, 2018
Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep
it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.”

Harvey MacKay quotes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Hot Luxury SERVICED 4bedroom Semi Detached Duplex At Osapa London / My 2 Units Of 2 Bedrooms In Abeokuta. / IKEJA Gra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.